Tell me what y'all think! If the forum likes it I'll pump it out. Free sample :)

Seriously been blowing on it all day it’s killer

1 Like

Mine landed today, too. Runts and Blue Dream. Will get back with a review as soon as I get a chance to go pick em up

2 Likes

Yea I didn’t get 25 requests before the cutoff day I listed, so a few people got an extra. I didn’t take preference and just lined up all the boxes and thes an extra heat and there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kinsmanofthesun Got mine today. Green crack… one of my faves. Thanks boss.

Wasn’t one of the lucky 2 sample winners tho… oh well. Can’t wait to work up a batch this weekend. Will be sure to post my review.

2 Likes

Did a batch of delta-8 carts last night. Puffed on one most of the day today so I thought I’d share my review.

I was sent Green Crack.

My personal pallet leans towards gas profiles. Love diesels, Chems and glue. I’ve puffed on a lot of green crack & green skunk Delta-9 carts and I think this HDT blend comes pretty close. One of my better experiences with HDT terps.

It leans more towards the mango/green apple side… very balanced and not over powering. I just wish it had just a little more gas bite. But this is a good fruity alternative for someone like me, who doesn’t usually go for the fruity botanicals. Overall great taste, very smooth. I went with an 8% terp mix, will probably dial it back to 6-7% on next batch. Gonna do some tinctures as well this weekend.

I’m definitely interested in some of the other flavors and look forward to reading your reviews.

1 Like

I want to start by saying this was a very interesting blend and I typically veer towards CDT due to experiences with either very fake/overpowering BDT or what I can only describe as a muted secondary taste to HDT.

That said, I was thoroughly impressed with this terpene blend. I have to admit I have not tried blending terpenes myself but I may have to now given this new experience.

I received a sample labeled Lemon Pound Cake. Wrapped inside 2 small sealable bags I could barely make out a scent. If anything, there was a slight lemon bdt like smell. Removing from the outer sealed bag brought out the reminiscent hay/fish smell of HDT but removing the terpene container from both bags instantly brought an interesting balance of the two.

I went a little heavy at 8-10% in distillate but I am really enjoying the flavor. My next tests will go a little lighter. The taste is fruity as mentioned by another member here but not in a standard “candy” BDT kind of way. The taste is not overly inviting but it’s definitely there.

Again the sample I received was Lemon Pound Cake. My only tests so far were at 8-10% with high 90s tac distillate. Upon exhale, it gives off a mellow sweet taste, like a fresh cake out of the oven. Thats quickly followed by a crisp limoncello-like sweetness. But the most noticeable aspect of this blend is how SMOOTH it is. At this high of a percentage I did not experience any harshness and in fact made a note of how smooth it has been in comparison to other bdt/hdt/cdt that I have had in the past.

I’m very impressed with this blend and hope to be able to order some of the others I see listed on the survey. Great work @Kinsmanofthesun!

2 Likes

It took me awhile to try out these terps, but i finally got around to it.

I received lemon pound cake and blackberry kush,
Mixed it into some “D8” disty at a 10% ratio and filled some ceramics.

The blackberry kush is great, it has a unique fruity sweetness and tart blackberry undertones.

The lemon pound cake is also great, its not overly lemony like i expected it has a very mild lemony-vanilla flavor and like @dp621 said the exhale is a like a fresh baked light fluffy pound cake.

They are VERY smooth on the throat and the tastes are very ‘natural’ and not offensive in any way.

I’ll be buying lots of these for sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds delicious Ive been mixing London Pound Cake from mass terps with Hulk from I believe logisticfarms or either the bordeaux from orgeon rains lately as I prefer HDT/ CDT but find the addition of a little BDT like the pound cake just adds that extra ummmph to really make the flavor go from okay to mmmmmm.

Tepenescali layercake cdt lately all by itself has been my jam though went back and purchased more right away after trying it :slight_smile: The complexity in the flavor is unmatched. Had plenty of great CDTs but most arent this complex in flavor profile imo with as many varrying notes of flavors. From the woody, earthy notes, to the gassy diesel, to the those buttery notes that just make my mouth water for another hit.

3 Likes

For CDT @terpenescali is the way to go for sure. Nothing but respect for those guys. Keep it up!!

3 Likes

Mass Terps’ London Pound Cake + Oregon Rains’ Berry Blossom has been one of my go-to mixes too. I’m not wild about either on their own but together they’re great.

4 Likes

What blend are you doing? Cakes can be tricky

I did Mass Terps’ Runtz and Oregon Rains’ Red Bordoux, good combo

I usually do 2:1 HDT:BDT for mixes but for the London I did 3:1 and it was perfect. Noticeably myrcene heavy in terms of effects (from the HDT no doubt) but out of 40+ terps from half a dozen brands in rotation currently, this is one of the best tasting mixes I’ve stumbled on.