Taxable Substance > Non-taxed Substance

Weed guys are scared that hemp guys will devalue their crop.

States that tax crops and have vested interest in crop value will shut this down in every rec state.

Sad trombone noises and D8 covered funeral wreaths on your hemp hearse bois :disappointed:

3 Likes

This was @smokemeoutbruh master plan :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Driving prices down with hemp-derived D9 would allow more free market competition, which is good for the consumer. Change my mind.

(I grow flower for med patients. I am merely playing devil’s advocate here)

4 Likes

It would devalue large investments made by license holders and hurt state tax revenue.

Patients can grow at home for free and don’t need converted distillate.

3 Likes

Thats exactly what was happening in Colorado when they started allowing converted products to be put in metric last july, it lasted less then a year and it sure as hell didn’t lower the price to consumers because it just allowed dispensaries to make larger profit margins on the product and it made it impossible for processors to compete with several distillate companies going out of business and people lost their jobs and livelihood the medical and recreational cannabis markets not a free market without being federally legalized like hemp

5 Likes

So their taxing hemp boys turning hot hemp or normal hemp into D8? Fucking based.

Finally. Too much dirty D8 going on in the industry.

1 Like

Homegrow > anything else

My states Dispensarys PUSH AGAINST homegrow except for 1 dispo but thats cause they wanna capitalize off selling their clones. Only reason why🤣 They don’t care about the patient.

1 Like

D8 is nothing here I’ve sold my high D9 conversion and D8/D9 chromotagrphy separation SOPs to several companies in Colorado, people were pushing 97% converted D9 liters for less then 3k while the dispensarys were still selling it for 45 a gram :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Jesus. Market is fucked.

“Oy vey!! Buy a $1k-3k D8/D9 liter, falsely advertise, and sell for a 500% markup goy! You’re printing money!”

You said Dispensarys are doing that?

Or are dispos just taxing on D8 and the smoke shops buying D8/D9 mixtures? While the dispos jus tax on D8?

1 Like

What’s the biggest complaint about dispos? They cost too damn much because of taxes. The state still gets their tax revenue. The price drop would come out of raw product cost.

Who are you to say that I don’t need converted distillate? It’s not flower. I would like a price break on product. My med patients like to have product variety with carts, edibles and terped distillate too.

1 Like

Guess you really are a racist little fuck, huh? Goes right along with your reddit account

Anyone wanna see how he thinks he’s the cock of the reddit walk too?

https://www.reddit.com/user/CapitalismSucks420/

2 Likes

Lol living rent free.

You got a hard on for me or something? Go back to Twitter.

Still sad you don’t see through satire.

And I thought you blocked me?

Btw haven’t used reddit in a while. Used it to shitpost and bait people like you into showing themselves.

Yeah yeah yeah we get it you’re a genius covered in a retard - but hey i’ll let your reddit do the speaking for you right now.

2 Likes

Yea yea I get it. You have a hard on for calling people racist cause you have nothing better to do.

Drink your soy. Daddy gubberment told you so.

Also explain how I’m “racist”? That word gets thrown everywhere now.

OH DO TELL!

You seem like an intelligent and even handed person who screams into the void and calls it satire.

Shave that neckbeard, baby.

2 Likes

MFW when a random on future is butthurt over reddit

You keep using the word “racist” which I fully believe you have no understanding of.

I am living rent free in your head holy hell.

Shouldn’t you be extracting or something?

TASTE THE TEARS WHEN REDDIT UPSETS HIM

It’s ok though, it’s satire

2 Likes

I mean I’m tasting your tears with how much of a degenerate you are.

Cancel culture is toxic.

Also find more relevant posts. Quit cherry picking. Oh wait, thats all you do so it fits your narrative.

Also take this to DM’s instead of barging in on a conversation irrelevant to your sissy hypno fit

But

So this doesn’t do anything for the consumer it just allows for hemp boys to take dollars from the cannabis guys while the Chad who owns the dispensary get richer

4 Likes