Taxable Substance > Non-taxed Substance

^^^^^

The rich get richer

When you pirate a video game, it doesnā€™t steal money from the publisher. Pirates were never going to buy the game in the first place.

2 Likes

I mean if its a small time indie developer it does

If its EA or Activision no.

But, pirating is how we advanced in the games industry.

Donā€™t pirate.

But when you go try to sell that video game to others for a profit vs just playing it yourself the publisher will definitely come after you because now your stealing their money :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Thats why you just have your friends play on your laptop instead of selling it if they wanna play it.

ā€œRules for thee but not for meā€

I remember my friend pirating old pokemon games on his laptop. Had a jailbroken ps3 heā€™d mod GTA and CoD on and dick around for hours. Man the good olā€™ days.

Iā€™m not meaning to sound confrontational at all. It sounds like licensed facilities, medical/caregivers and hemp bois are all going to protect their interests in this conversation.

2 Likes

Thats all companies

Hemp bois are trying to save their not dying but already dead industry with weed lite

It is a flimsy bandaid presently being ripped off by many and soon to be all states.

Patients need homegrows and discounts from retail. Not dirty converted hemp

3 Likes

Corporations actively push against homegrowā€¦

They say it will lead to more BM salesā€¦ I wonder why

So our goals of homegrow get squashed by corporations in most places

My state, as I stated before, has this problem.

I have about 15 med patients that I am a caregiver for. They have ailments from MS, to cancer, seizures, fibromyalgia and chronic pain. I donā€™t buy anything retail. I wouldnā€™t mind cheap D9 thatā€™s been cleaned up through chromatography. While I understand your point, we are almost past dirty D8 in the industry.

3 Likes

Make them rso

It works for everything you listed.

It isnā€™t fun to dab and get wasted on like distillate or whatever but this is meds not recreational drugs when we are referring to patients.

Nothing in rso but weed and booze

3 Likes

RSO works miracles

It needs to be used more in the medical scene

Easy to produce for manufacturers and cheap

Sure. They also like product variety. Edibles using disty are great for sleep and pain. Terped distillate is fantastic for fibromyalgia and chronic pain as well.

2 Likes

Edibles with dist at under 100mg doses are perfect for sleep. Its what I use. 25-50mg for sleep and 100+mg for a good time before sleep

Although I remember being at a time where 100mg didnā€™t even get me high. So itā€™s nice having that ability to get high off a small amount

Momma loved em for sleep and my friends I gave em to for helping me make em loved em.

Edibles get underrated. People too scared of them.

The hemp boys who lie with their snake oil are. Ones with honest product that actually works have nothing to fear for.