Tamisium te-175 WTB

Hey guys I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but does anybody have a Tamisium te-175 sitting around that they’d be willing to part with I had bought one on eBay and it’s been a week now and it still hasn’t been shipped and the seller hasn’t responded to my message asking if he’s having a problem with shipping the product I really have my heart set on this extractor and I’m not really looking to change my decision as I like the way it’s designed I did originally come up with a setup using triclamp fittings till I stumbled upon the Tamisium

Please anybody out there let me know if you’re willing to part with one you have and how much you’d like for it with shipping included please

Maybe hit up @mcbreeezy and see it if they still have theirs?

1 Like

Thanks @cyclopath I sent him a message

1 Like

I have one I am trying to sell are you still looking?

Brandon,
Lefthandpath775@gmail.com
775-360-9004

Sorry no I’m not I got one already Thankyou though I do have a friend who was asking about one I can see if he still needs it

I know this thread is a little over a year old, but did you end up getting the Tamisium extractor? I have the same TE175. Ive used the small one since around 2008, and wanted to upgrade size so I bought the 175 a year ago. Just now messing with it. First time using it the dam relief valve started pissing butane. Surprised the crap out of us. The valve was screwed in too far. I backed it out and then reseated it and it seems fine now. Hell, even the temp gun he sent doesn’t read a temp. When I told the owner Dave, his reply was those temp guns dont fail. This expensive ass purchase, and the owner “Dave” is crap at answering any questions or returning calls. After you buy it, your on your own. For that amount of $,wtf. I just hope I didnt waste my $. I have pounds of shit to run now and just this little 175. Fuck.