Takeing ore orders for garr peyton, ya-hemi and cereal milk and other cookies stuff

Taking rhaking pre ordere for gaty paytons. , ya/ hehi and cereal mill

4 Likes

How much for the yahemi

2 Likes

Havent really decided , if like to make them affordable for all . Does. 500 seem fair, ill sen a couple for that prce. Im not gonna a killing but people desere to bet good generic that lon’t need to pay an arm and a left lef i them out so the people who get them get a chance to make there money back

5 Likes

Is the cut legit?

Provenance?

Is fair

3 Likes

Ya 100% legi, came from the meltrose dispensay

5 Likes

DM sent.

4 Likes

Ill start making a list and as they come out of the cloner ill sgart send rb

3 Likes

DM Sent.

4 Likes

I can vouch for the quality of @Concentrated_humbold 's clones, and cuts! Homie sent me some beautiful plants, and they were part of the last grow out I had up north!

5 Likes

Thanks for the review! Nice to have before buying them.

3 Likes

I legitly grow for cookies in Oklahoma, well I grow their genetics. Not trying to hyjack,

I HAVE 35 SNOW MAN SEEDS
I HAVE 35 COLLINS AVE
I HAVE 5 PINK
ROZAY

DM FOR INTEREST.

Hope all is well,

2 Likes

I have access to other strains as well,

GEORGA PIE
LEMONCELLO

maybe a few others.

2 Likes

Don’t let berner find out

7 Likes

DM sent!

Here’s my thread on the topic. Might be a good place for people to post their wares:

3 Likes

He’s busy being a bay boy. I have much love for the cookies fam. The only issues are, your circle is only as big as you let it get. He should’ve stayed with the homies, got off the rap shit, really focused on the product and not showboating. Loose lips sink ships especially not doing proper vetting. I should’ve never been able to buy 1000 bulk cookies seeds. But I did. Sad part, it just just a liter of disti. Games fucked up.

Really shit from Oklahoma.

-SM

2 Likes

Are you interested in trades?

2 Likes

Hell yeah. Everyone has cash, I like heady shit. Haha dm me

1 Like

Maybe @MedSchoolDrop22 u can keep this thread.

1 Like

Any of these still available? And do you have pics of it in late flower?