Synthesizing human steroids via root extracts of sarsaparilla

I heard that chewing sarsaparilla root puts hair on your chest- i did not realize until today that it is the source for some of the first semi-synthetically derived steroids-

I hear cannabis increases estrogen levels- some of you folks are clear case studies proving so- anyone here have experience playing god with man juice?

7 Likes

Does it contain steroidal saponins like Tribulus terrestris or is it actually producing anabolic steroids.

Sounds like snake oil, like most plant extracts.

3 Likes

I dont know, google it and report back with your findings-

I found this pretty neat

Fifteen
Thousand
Liters.

Back in the day, we collected urine from the police,
Not the other way around.

It seems like we may have taught them this practice, and now? The practice has been replicated and used against us- this is some planet of the apes level shit and i am sort of phased having learned of this-

somehow some way, things got mixed up and reversed… thats when the bad times began methinks.

…

Its time that we took back our roles as scientists,
We need to begin collecting the piss of the belgian police- post haste!

We might begin to right ourselves, when the natural order has been restored

Take the piss off your local police officer, for the sake of us all.

1 Like

Need to go hang out in the bathroom at the local cop shop with this

5 Likes

Are you takin the piss m8?

2 Likes

You dont hear much of this movement anymore, but it was once quite fashionable to mail urine samples directly to the whitehouse

3 Likes

2 Likes

(Passes you a cup with a turd covered in cum)

“sorry, I didn’t understand the question”

6 Likes

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja01866a077

This is one of the few publications I could find on it, it seems there’s some merit to it.

looks like I’m gonna be nabbing some sarsparilla

I wanna find the paper linking consumption to the metabolism of the possible steroids. All the ones I could find were synthesis it seemed.

1 Like

moved to “ground up”, because surely one needs to grind their sarsaparilla before making experimental steroids with it :joy:

10 Likes

I guess that’s why steak tastes 20× better stoned huh

Its not really experimental-
Plant derived sex hormones were only discovered and put into widespread use in the beginning of the 1930s- the beginning of the entire practice of modifying our hormonal systems using bioidentical hormones sourced from plants was less than 100 years ago and has spawned a massive amount of data and research-

Where do you think progesterone pills came from?

One of the few?

How many searches did you do?

1 Like

Might as well just take a SARM.

If you start taking progesterone, your gonna also need to take estrogen.

1 Like

Remember that squalane that was being used as an oil cut?

Read thru

1 Like

ifin you’s grinding up sarsaparilla and makin hormones at home, I think we’re back to “experimental” (at best).

if you’ve got mass-spec and NMR, then we can talk about distribution :wink:

1 Like

Women take progesterone pills daily, its called “the pill”

That progesterone was originally sourced from mexican yam.

You know what a “marker degredation” in chemistry refers to? That invention spawned an entire industry.

Am i suggesting that you take progesterone, @Franklin ?

2 Likes

Idk? Are you.

You speak in riddles.

1 Like

I have not once suggested that you begin taking experimental steroids or SARMs, which you seem to have done in a post earlier in this thread

I simply asked if anyone on here has played god like this Marker fellow did with his transmutation of Mexican Yam extract into the pill that spawned the sexual revolution and subsequent “womens liberation” that occured over the past 100 years-

My real question is as such: if we traveled back in time and ensured that this Marker fellow was never born- what would the world look like today?

Imagine we could keep marker from finding these magic yams- what would the world look like if we were able to stop the horrific, twisted science experiment in hormonal manipulation that we are now faced with today?

They are turning the frogs gay.

2 Likes

Just looked up sarsparilla and steroids, and looked for any legit or semi legit studies on it. There’s a bit, but it’s not as well researched as I would care for, this is of course a cursory glance I took last night before bed, when I fumbled into this. So admittedly not very invested here. :rofl: