Synthesizing human steroids via root extracts of sarsaparilla

It just sounded like you were trying to get a handle on making steroids yourself so you can turn yourself into an Übermensch.

I said what I said because it’d be easier for you to get.

1 Like

Read the article i posted above about the history of the mexican steroid industry.

Itll blow your mind.

Sasparilla.

It all began with sasparilla.

1 Like

Oh it certainly caught my interest enough to take a glance, neat topic. I can say I learned some things today.

2 Likes

But this seriously has me scratching my chin wanting to see if I drank sarsparilla would it make a difference? I have pretty low T by nature, so I’d be curious what it may do.

That and I could channel some inner cowboy and ask “you got any sarsparilla?”

Screenshot_20211014-093919_Chrome

6 Likes

I have a bucket full of jamacian sarsaparilla and im making a wild soda with it today using wild yeasts i have gathered from some grapes i found growing on the side of the road.

if youre interested in partaking of some low ABV Sarsp. Beer i can mail you a bottle in a few weeks when its done- i will be tossing a handful of Rowan Berries into the ferment when it has reached the point where the alcohol preserves it- the acids in the Rowan Berries halt the fermentation process and stabilize the bottle so they wont explode in transit-
Here is the tree that is growing next to those grapes

I wont be using only grapes and sarsaparilla though, itll be a concoction of complimentary herbs and spices that will get your dick hard and put a few cm on every hair in your body.

Were going to call it
“Cowboy up, by Rowan”

6 Likes

Yes… YES!.. F*** YEAH!

Stop eating food packaged and especially not heated in plastic. Phthalates are estrogenic. The effects on males are undeniable.

If you look at common supermarket food items under a microscope there are visible fibers of plastic in it. The amount of phthalates in urine samples is directly correlated to diet.

I think people should start there and fix their HPTA before trying to supplement with anything. Team that with all the phytoestrogens we’re loading up on from the recent influx of pea protein and soy supplemented food products and you’ve got yourself a walking hormonal experiment. Obesity is inevitable for a population who’s hormones are basically on par with a pregnant woman.

5 Likes

This is exactly what I had in mind btw.

I get to look forward to orangeade, and a home made sarsparilla. I’m a happy clam right now.

wait a minute, this isn’t a cowboy response

“Yuup”

No shit, if you made an extract version of what you’re describing and offered it as a product meant for adding to kombucha you could probably make some dough.

I thought most of the sarsaparilla plant was toxic. I don’t actually know anything about it on account of the fact I always was under the impression it was toxic.

Website will be up by this weekend, thanks for the space to work the creative juices…

Pardners’

1 Like

Glad to have had a meetin’ with you fellers

3 Likes

Back in the day, they collected urine from antibiotic patients to recover unmetabolized antibiotic too

1 Like

Source : https://www.rxlist.com/sarsaparilla/supplements.htm

1 Like

I Googled “sarsaparilla root extract” and that was the first link.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2: Tomato, Tamato

1 Like

Remember the activity of plant based hormones is nowhere near that of human ones in human metabolism, despite what the magawooks cry about soy and plant estrogen.

2 Likes

Soy boy detected

4 Likes

you don’t have to like fermented bean juice to know magawooks are dumb af

4 Likes