SweetTerps Review!

Received my Sweet Terps package today along with 3 sample flavors.

Watermelon:
Extremely watermelon aroma reminiscent of the hubby’s bubba watermelon bubblegum. I was skeptical at first, but the flavor was fantastic. I used about 8%-10% per g and it was great, possibly too much, definitely more than recommended. The watermelon had a refreshing flavor that was a pleasure to smoke, no aftertaste like other terpene companies. 8.5/10

Mango:
The flavor of the mango terpenes are are extremely sweet, almost like candy. I used less for this one, around 7% per g and I enjoyed the flavor. The taste was smooth and definitely fruity, but again, it had a candy like fruitiness that was fantastic. Not knocking the fruity flavors, they just remind me of certain candy flavor profiles. Again, the flavor was smooth, and no aftertaste. 8/10

Blueberry pie:
I’m not a fan of the dessert flavors in general. The same goes for e-cig juices as well, but I wanted to give it a try. Initially, the smell was similar to a blueberry pie, and with a hint of bubblegum. I did like this flavor, and it is nice to have around. As for everyday use, I may be biased and do not typically like dessert flavors for everyday use. I would say if you enjoy dessert flavors, go for it, you’ll enjoy it. No aftertaste like the others, which is fantastic. 7/10

Gorilla Glue:
Man, I wish I order more of this. Smooth city! The terpene profile is an extremely smooth lemony flavor. I’ve had skywalker terpenes before that had a lemony profile similar to this. This flavor profile is the most similar to a lemon. GG#4’s strain profile is extremely gassy and pungent…I would say that this is tough to nail, but this is the closest I have found. I’m extremely curious in trying out the other strain derived flavors because the GG#4 is so promising. 9/10

Overall, the flavor profiles are strong and pungent to the point that you have to hold it and want the scent (I’ve had to put my nose up to a few other terpenes to get the true aroma), but something significant that I noticed with this company, is that I definitely used less to achieve a great consistency and flavor profile without using thinners/thickeners 8/10 overall! I’m excited to try more

Word on the street is these guys dilute their terpene flavors with MCT oil

4 Likes

It would be worth checking SDSs for them. They could contain ethyl acetate among other nasty chemicals.

On the website it says no coconut oil. Perhaps it’s a bit of tomfoolery.

3 Likes

Well their website doesn’t say anything about not utilizing the use of tomfoolery or shenanigans

6 Likes