BEWARE! Sweet Terps is falsifying info on their website.

I just got off the phone with SweetTerps. I was told they do use MCT in their sweet terpene blends. If you look at the website it clearly states under every bottled terpene they offer " We do not add fillers. Our products DO NOT contain PG,PEG,VG,Alcohol, MCT etc."

He said “Oh its just a small amount”

2 Likes

Direct from the SweetTerps website:

Are there any fillers or additives in your terpene profiles?

No. We do not add fillers. Our products DO NOT contain PG,PEG, VG, Alcohol, MCT etc.

What are the Ingredients?

Our proprietary blends are created using the following ingredients.

Alpha Pinene, Beta Pinene, Myrcene, Terpineol, Humulene, Camphene, Alpha Bisabolol, Linalool, Limonene, Fenchol, Beta Caryophyllene, and 10+ more terpene isolates.

Each profile use a different blend of terpenes.

1 Like

Oh snap. i think there are GC chromatograms around the forums somewhere

I’m thinking fluoroplex I get these two mixed up

1 Like

Brother I am hot right now. I just spoke with them (likely not the same person) on the phone the other day and they told me “100% terpenes. Nothing else.” After I make an order and am about to send samples to the lab the tune changes.

1 Like

More @Tom_foolery

2 Likes

Can’t trust botanical vendors. Learned the hard way. Vet them out if you have the time and resources.

you never know with these companies nowadays…you’re better off getting isolates and creating your own blend with them, that way, you know there’s no tom_foolery or shenanigans

1 Like

Can’t trust botanical vendors at all!! Even the isolates tend to be misrepresented.

Hit up @kenzyme he has great Hemp based Terpenes that are pure fire. The ones I’ve tried so far anyway. Pretty damn close to live resin

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if they were cutting the isolates as well.

2 Likes

They’ve now changed some verbiage on the website.

1 Like

terpenes aren’t sweet. not a single one

1 Like

I thought sweet terps was supposed to be superior because they cost more LOL

2 Likes

I get @FloraplexTerpenes and @Sweeterps mixed up.

What a bunch of :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Does Fluoroplex have a bad rep as well?

yes Floraplex was selling vitamin E as a cut

3 Likes

As was 3-5 other companies

2 Likes

You mean 35 other companies LOL

2 Likes

I still have the bottles from 5 companies. I’m sure there were others who followed suit.

1 Like

oh yeah. the mr extractor guy put together a list. there are some that were still selling it up until like last month