Sweeterps.com A Premium Terpene Company. Use coupon code "future4200" for 10% OFF

Both of these people are customers of mine. I can tell you they are very different people living in very different states. I seriously doubt they even know each other and only have me and the forum as the common denominator.

Hey @ChemistExperts are you in the terpene industry?

I seriously doubt either of these customers need any free terpenes for being a cheerleader. Both have spent some serious money this year with me.

7 Likes

No, Iā€™m in the confront jerks and bullies industry.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a funny business to be in. Does it pay well?

11 Likes

Are you serious? Roflmao, free samples? Actually Iā€™m pretty sure the only thing Iā€™ve gotten free from floraplex was their diluent that sits on my bench unopened. Iā€™m not in business, everything I do is for head stash and personal meds. I know your new here but if youā€™ve read through the C.R.C. Thread Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™d find most of the likes Iā€™ve sent @BG305 because he has some epic posts and lays out a great sop for color remediation. Iā€™ve got a ton of love for @Killa12345 as heā€™s the one that encouraged me to join after I purchased an upgraded cls from him. I too have tried lots of different terps and for my money unless you are buying cannabis derived terps which I canā€™t always find the flavors I want, otherwise floraplex has been the best. How would you describe the way D-limonene tastes? If you donā€™t like @FloraplexTerpenes thatā€™s all well and good but understand you are the new guy here, and coincidentally the one talking shit.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been using Floraplex for a while now and I find that their terps are extremely competitively priced, and of one of the highest qualities Iā€™ve tried. Even if your terps were as good and/if better. The price point is not competitive enough to switch. I donā€™t think that coming into the market pricing your product close to what TT is asking while not discrediting the quality of product, I wouldnā€™t call your pricing competitive.

3 Likes

Do you have a ā€œtastelessā€ terp cutter yet? Would love to get yā€™allā€™s throw on it as it looks I may in the market once again for different cutter

The tasteless terp may be one the dreaded ā€œunicornsā€

1 Like

Hi That445guy,

We are actually giving away 3 free terpene samples with each order when the coupon code ā€œfuture4200ā€ is used which will also give you 10% off your order.

10% OFF Plus 3 Free Samples! :slight_smile:

We hope you will give us a try as we are pretty confident you will LOVE them.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

1 Like

ive tried both I like Floraplex way better

4 Likes

I donā€™t. But thatā€™s why we all have different options

1 Like

Enjoy 15% OFF!

Use coupon code ā€œsave15ā€ for 15% off your entire purchase.

This coupon is only valid today 5/27/19.

We will also be adding 3 free samples to each order during this sale.

Hope everyone has a great memorial day!

Sweeterps.com

Whatā€™s the point of the multiple codes?
Does ā€œfuture4200ā€ not work anymore?

the future4200 code appears to be 10%

1 Like

Hello Thetetragay,

The first coupon code ā€œfuture4200ā€ is an ongoing code for 10% off which is for the future4200 community. We are also giving away 3 1ml samples for FREE with each order.

The second code is ā€œsave15ā€ which is only good today for 15% off. This code will also qualify for the 3 free samples.

Thanks for asking and hope that clears up any confusion.

Enjoy your holiday!
Sweeterps.com

3 Likes

When I ordered where do I place the sample thatā€™s free?

We are adding the 3 free samples manually with orders using the coupon code.

There is no need to do anything other than put in the coupon code save15 and we will handle the rest.

Thanks,
Sweeterps

2 Likes

its possible ppl have flagged it since it almost (and im not saying its the case) appears as though you signed up and made your first post as a shill post for sweeterps. like i said it may just ā€œappearā€ this way and may not be true.

8 Likes

That maybe the case. But I got these terps and theyā€™re bomb. Definitely better then fp

4 Likes

Maybe he just signed up to show his appreciation? I noticed a lot of new posters that just created their account posting other terpene companies but you donā€™t say anything about that! :thinking:

do you offer any input to this forum? Why do you post here? Do you do anything? Show us some stuff! Contribute to the discussion! Lets see sommmmeeeething all you do is troll.

5 Likes

I can show you about 10 posts youā€™ve made just trolling Sweeterps lol