Sweeterps.com A Premium Terpene Company. Use coupon code "future4200" for 10% OFF

@Floraplex That message was not directed at your company specifically. It was a general statement that a lot of new companies popping up selling terpenes aren’t exactly promoting the purest of products… Hence the burger king vs 5 star analogy, I will delete the comment as I can see how it could be misinterpreted.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Now this is much better business to business interaction. The kind of stuff a guy can be proud to see.

I was thinking about this the other day. A company needs to protect its proprietary blends, but this could be accomplished by not revealing the very small nuances that make your flavors unique while still showing us the bulk of your product is certified as real product without fillers. I doubt anyone is concerned about companies cutting their product <1% with secret ingredients, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Look forward to hearing your review. :slight_smile:

“. It was a general statement that a lot of new companies popping up selling terpenes aren’t exactly promoting the purest of products…”

Arent you new? Where is your proof, yours is a pure product? Other companies show COAs or even ingredient lists.
Funny how the company u compared yourself to, shows all ingredients and shows they are pure as can be.
“No THC, CBD, VG, PG, PEG, MCT or any other additives.” Is all I could find on your side.
I’m seeing alot of companies pop up with new “terp lines” that dont represent cannabis strains and have flavors that pop. Are we transitioning into mainstream consumer flavors and ditching the strain profile concept?
I’m just skeptical of what these new artificial and natural flavorings everyone is using now, to get these other non-cannabis themed flavors

6 Likes

It was talked about last year. Reddit is a valuable source for diy flavoring. These guys prolly just use enhancers.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with people starting a new business - I have sampled all the top terpenes and have found usually just 2 or 3 flavors I like from each company. I make my own vape carts for 3 years now and prefer the fruity flavors. I came across SweeTerps about a month ago and ordered a sample pack - to my surprise, every flavor was spot on, from smell and taste. To be honest here, I have bought all the cheap brand Terpenes, and they are cheaper for a reason - they suck for my purpose of using Terpenes…… The top dog companies are well established, because of big $ - that does not mean their Terpenes are the best. Each person using Terps has their own preferences, so to compare each company, you would have to try each company. To date I have tried at least a dozen companies from True, MT, Terpene store, to SweeTerps, which happens to be my favorite as of now. I will try the profile strains and give my review. Right now the SweeTerps fruit line, at least the 5 I tried so far are the best Terpenes in the 3 years I have been using terpenes.

What are the “cheaper” companies you’ve tried? Odd you created an account and your first post here is a plug for a new terpene advertiser?

4 Likes

Seems you do not understand that this community is compromised of mainly manufacturers not end users. While many do sample the products they make, I for one do not. So if I was on the market for a “new” terp company to by commercial volume from why would I switch from let’s say floraplex to you? Would you be willing to disclose your ingredients? @Sweeterps

4 Likes

Anybody know which method is best for terpene extraction? Steam distilling and hydrodistillation or Co2 extraction? Thanks,

1 Like

Hi!

I would like to respond to your comment but first I would like to say this.

If you don’t try your own products, it would be extremely difficult to say why you would want to “switch” to a new company. If price is the only driving factor for you than our terpene profiles might not be the right fit for you.

I think most of us actually do try our own products before selling. I personally would never release a product without trying it myself alongside many others to ensure the product was amazing.

We will have ingredients and COAs listed on our website soon.

Thanks for your comments!

1 Like

Do you know the answer to my question? Thank you,

1 Like

Really? I wonder if the owner of Pfizer uses your method? :thinking: I guess some of us can afford to have testers and give away free product and some of us can’t. Also feel free to post any pertinent information here for the community on ingredients. I’m sure updating your website s will take awhile. As I’m sure you know we as cultivators and manufacturers have to show our “ingredients” before a sale, not just tell prospective customers to try the product first. Then later after you buy, when we can, we will let you know what’s in the product.

7 Likes

Hello - well I did join to respond to this post - however - I have been following this site for months without joining, just reading and learning about different things. I see people are quick to jump on others for just opinions. Maybe I shouldn’t have joined and just kept on reading, I don’t need to be attacked for a simple opinion. Like I said I’ve tried at least a dozen terpenes, and so far SweeTerps are my favorite (fruit line) to date. It’s really not a big deal…

3 Likes

I just made a batch with the sample Terps I received. Give me a couple weeks to get feedback from my clients

Blueberry
Sweet orrange
Super lemon haze
Gelato

6 Likes

Each of our terpene profiles are unique and comprised of different terpene isolates based on the strain. Below is a list of ingredients we use to make our terpene blends.

A. Pinene, B. Pinene, B. Caryophyllene, Nerolidol, Limonene, Myrcene, Humulene, Linalool, Terpineol + 20 other terpene isolates depending on the profile.

Our Fruit and Sweet Terpene Profiles are Strain Profiles with added organic and natural flavors that we use to infuse fruit into our strain profiles which are pretty spot on by the way.

Hope that helps answer your question.

1 Like

It actually does. I appreciate your response. I personally tend to stay away from products that have to be “flavored” like something.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Thanks for the questions!

That’s the reason why we have both, not everyone is into strain profiles and not everyone is into fruit/sweet profiles. We are seeing that a lot of companies are now following suit by getting into the flavored profiles.

A little something for everyone.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 Likes

Likewise, thank you for the response. It’s always best to cater to a broad spectrum of consumers. As soon as we are on the market for terps we will consider your company.

1 Like

@floraplex has some awesome fruit strain specific terps that are only terpines. The cantaloupe haze, strawberry cough, blue dream, and berry white are all fantastic!

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s no coincidence that that445guy and BG305 posted within 1min of each other and when looking at your profile you gave BG305 the most likes. I tried FP and they are best used to clean up around your house and losing rusted bolts.

I wonder how much free terpenes FP gave you to be their cheerleaders. I have a package coming from Sweeterps and as soon as I test them out I will post my thoughts here.

@that445guy please please tell me 1 terpene isolate that tastes like fruit, I am dying to know?

If you think FP is only terpenes to make fruit infused profiles I have a bridge for you to buy!