Suver Haze crumble cbda extract

Suver Haze concentrate processed with Butane and light CRC.
$750/112g
No minimum order.
Samples available just pay shipping.
Many other cultivars available.
828-747-9608 for a faster response.

8 Likes

Great profile and beautiful extract!

However its clearly hot for d9 and total thc so you cant really ship it or sell it on here unless its L2L.

3 Likes

What is a L2L. I am not familiar.

License to license I believe

So licensed hemp permit to licensed hemp permit right…?

4 Likes

yes license to license usually referring to the recreational market. Sometimes the hemp market as well.

1 Like

Work in process extract (wipe) transfered between hemp licenses still needs to be under 0.3% in most situations. Especially with shipping across state lines, 3% is still 10x the limit.

3 Likes

I forgot the italics…

5 Likes

Sprinkles extra cbd on your sample…

Now with free cbd isolate for nitpickers

XD

11 Likes

9 free grams of CBD isolate

5 Likes

XD I was gonna say buy 1 get 10 free!

4 Likes

This seems expensive for a hemp product or am I wrong ? Pounds of thc bho go for less then 3k now a days when did the table flip and the bjo cost less then hemp bho lol

1 Like

This isn’t crude :call_me_hand:

Honestly I think he could be charging more. His work the best example of a dabbable hemp product I’ve ever seen

15 Likes

Second this. Worth every penny.

6 Likes

dozens_of_us_arrested_development

4 Likes

I’d be pumping it out too but fire hemp trim is more expensive than fire thc trim for some reason these days

3 Likes

What state are you in? Hemp is free.

I’m just going off the pricing from @shattertramp

2 Likes

Trim, fresh frozen, coming down right now feel free to hmu. Also can get stuff for next to free but it’s not worth processing…

2 Likes

If its not the quality that you have I don’t want it. I just can’t afford it right now

1 Like

Hemp is cheap to grow, it’s expensive to harvest, dry, and trim. Most hemp farmers will let you go take fresh plants from the field for next to nothing. Last five years I got more free hemp than I could handle in exchange for a few hours harvesting.

11 Likes