Crumble cristallization

Hello everyone
in the cbd market customers ask for a product called crumble…basically it’s isolated cbd with or without terpenes. cbd is made liquid to make a slab and terpenes added if required. is there a way to control the crystallization? I made 2 products, one with terpenes and one without and the one without terpenes is struggling to crystallize what could be the reason?

Welcome to the forum.

Please use the search bar, there are a ton of resources regarding CBD crystallization.

3 Likes

Nope.

Folks doing it right like @Eskerium_Devin, @AshevilleExtracts and @PharmExOregon are using cbda. Not CBD.

Did you try the search feature?

Eg:Cbd crumble

Or Suver Haze crumble cbda extract

WTF did you add, and in what proportions? Then what?!?

Without those details you might as well ask your magic 8-ball

1 Like

I add only terpins 2%

“Terpenes” could mean a lot of different things.

Where did you acquire said “terpenes”?
Did they come with a COA?

Are you making CBD isolate? Or purchasing it?

Ever tried winterizing to see what it’s got in the way of fats/waxes?

If that’s all you’ve got in the way of additional detail I’ll gonna leave you to that magic 8-ball.

Girl scout cookies terpenes from cali terpenes
Cbd isolate from gencanna. I made cbda isolate but the company doesn’t want use it to make crumble they told me is to expensive for this

No COA of terpenes

Botanicals…

The cannabis terpene profile Girl Scout Cookies by Cali Terpenes is a terpene combination that has the same aromatic complex composition of terpenes taken from the cannabis strain Girl Scout Cookies (OG Kush x Durban Poison).
Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes, Top 5 US Aromas

From a company that claims they will send a COA if you ask.

If you’ve made CBD isolate, you should already have some clue why you’re having issues.

My best guess is not enough “solvent” (botanically derived terpenes), possibly combined with too many fats and waxes in your “cheaper than we can make it” isolate.

Gencanna’s website looks very pretty, but that doesn’t necessarily reflect the quality of their isolate.

This is likely easily solved…I however have no interest in digging deeper….because the product reads as a deliberate counterfeit to me.

1 Like