Super Sativas

Ok,been looking for something special. I need to start over and keep known genetics.
Mine are a mixed bunch of fun from Bodhi, Bro’s Grimm, dna,Subcool and some Haze mixes. Fun to play but not easily managed.

Going to focus on a core group of 10 strains tbd.

But I have been looking for something special. I love sativas. Posted looking for exotic beauty. I now can splain what my definition of exotic is.

Ethiopian Maliwa from Ace seeds is my vision!

This is what I am going to grow. These African type strains are my love. Finish by 2nd week November. Of boy.

Who has outdoor grows from Ace seeds? FF concentrates and or Bho for tasty shatters? Any love out there for SS?

Thanks

6 Likes

I kind of think you’re strange.

6 Likes

Ha, been called much worse…

2 Likes

x2 HD

Had these seeds for 2 years its time to pop em

6 Likes

Talk to this guy. He grows many African strains.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of frost boss, unless it’s a popular name strain. I’ve not heard of the breeder.

I used to rock a 12/13 week Neville’s Haze back in the 90’s. Man, that was dumb.

12 Likes

I had an Ethiopian land race about 7 years back a friend had given to me. Never had anything else like it. Very much Sativa. The high onset felt very much like you’d been ‘dosed.’

7 Likes

I got those sonic screwdrivers about the same time.

2 Likes

I’m all about land race Sativas. Got a library full dating back to 86. Let’s Go!!

10 Likes

I’d like cuts of that micky
I got two units for my bro and grabbed a couple mugs to smoke and goddamn it’s tastey
And homegrown natural wonders beats all the lame European seed banks anyways

3 Likes

Maybe cut it down to 3 or 4 core strains and add a couple new ones each run if they’re good enough to replace one currently in the stable.
And buying beans is such a crapshoot, because you have to pick the pheno you gonna keep
For real stick with a couple strains and get them dialed in

Such a unique flavor! I’ll let you know :wink:

1 Like

Williams Wonder the original from Super Sativa Seed Club is still one of the all around best strains I’ve ever seen.

7 Likes

That was a phenomenal strain, loved it in the 90’s alot of good crosses came from also.

2 Likes

Your post made me look them up. The quantun kush is particularly impressive

1 Like

There’s a lot of TGA talk of strains here. I never paid attention to them because of Subcool, the man. With his passing, I’m glad they have actual credibility.

5 Likes

He passed, i didnt know that. I saw some nice stuff from them back in the day but like you he himself made me pay less attention.

4 Likes

I cant vouch personally, but when I have a bunch of extra cash Ill be investing it here:

*noticed they have a statement saying they dont ship to the USA. Sorry to the Yanks.

3 Likes