Super mini size disposable pod

Hello is anyone looking for mini 1ml disposable? We have a mini size disposable pod, it’s 0.86 (W) x 0.43 (D) x 3.40 (H) inch.

Mini disposable pod adopts BBTANK 4th gen BBGear heating technology, the cermaic coil is designed for Delta8/ Delta9/ HHC/ THCO.

Here is a video to show you more details!

Ceramic technology: BBTANK EKO pod comes with 4th gen BBGear heating structure, which produces faster heating, stable airflow and keeps the taste forever.

Battery Cell: Features a long-lasting 380 mah battery and bottom USB charging port. Don’t have to worry about battery weak issue.

Are these available to be customized?
Also can the black mouthpiece and bottom piece be a different color to math the rest of the device?

Hello Yes, we can customize the color of the bottom and top to match whole the device.

Hello friend, do you have your own logo? I can let our designer put the logo on the vape to show you how it looks?

Wow it looks interesting!

BBTANK mini pod is an all in one product, which adopts the newest ceramic technology, delivering better taste and bigger cloud

Would you like to try it?

Do you have the quartz disposables, too?

Do you have samples of the quartz disposables, as well

Can’t beat em off with a stick. Then when you want something crickets

1 Like

I was coming here looking for the same thing. I hear good things about @BBtankSam1 got any quartz pods?

Hi we don’t use have quartz coil. The biggest problem with quartz coils is their low heat retention. While these coils heat up quickly, the heat disappears quickly too, so you’re hard to get the best taste forever.

Now ceramic heating still is a market trend, the MINI pod adopts BBTANK own ceramic heating technology BBGear coil.

Hi friend, please check my last message

I know it dosent help for retail devices. But my personal resin setup is a SMOK RPM tank, with the SMOK RPM quartz 1.2ohm coils, in SMOK nord 4. Devine. SMOK makes some other great coils, ceramic included.

Yes Smok has mature technology on the heating coil, they’re professional!

You can also try BBTANK product, we stand on the same level as Smok and price is better.