Full glass disposable is the most healthier disposable vape

Hey guys, anyone is looking for a full glass disposable vape? Now more and more consumers are using full glass 510 cartridges, I believe they would like full glass disposable as well, disposable is easier to use and carry

BBTANK full glass disposable is especially popular in those areas with strict heavy metal testing requirements, like MI/ CA market. Because the whole tank is produced according to MI standards, no metal touches oil, food grade quartz glass, lead-free 100%

If you’re worried about the heavy metal issue or looking for the newest item, please try full glass disposable.

Email: sales20@babytoncig.com
WhatsApp/ Signal +86 157 6653 1879

Disposable fucks the environment by throwing away a battery every time. Anything for a dollar, right?

4 Likes

I love chucking my disposable once I’m done with it into the ocean for the porpoise’s to enjoy

4 Likes

It’s the most healthier

2 Likes

8 Likes

careful, you’ll break open the ddt barrels

2 Likes

Yes, but disposable pen still is the main market trend. Consumer think disposable is easier to use

Agree, full glass product is the best raw material, consumers don’t have to worry about the heavy metal issue. Would you like to try?

Anything for a dollar, got it…

1 Like

If you’re worried about the broken issue, we also have a plastic tank for option.

It looks similar to the glass tank when you touch them, but the material is of food-grade plastic. We call it faking glass.

1 Like

Gotta give back to the earth somehow bro

2 Likes

Hi guys, sharing video to show more details

I thought you didn’t have any quartz/glass disposable ones? Just a few days ago you denied such existence.

1 Like

Well, this is awkward. Kinda like when daddy slaps mommy at the dinner table.

2 Likes

Don’t post your product here, why cannot you create your own post???

Im the only outfit on the planet with quartz/glass cartridges. The only others have other materials with quartz

1 Like

Anyone will join the CannaCon show in IL this week? We will be waiting for you over there

Tell our colleague you’re working with BBTANK Sam to get the samples.

Hey guys, does anyone want to customize our full glass pen?

Hey Guys, sharing our new factory lab