Sunoma Seeds Thc Seeds Available *2021 sale is live*

Sent you a message

Got my packs today; Really stoked to run these, & big thanks for hooking up the deal @Thetetraguy :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Harvesting our Oaxacan Thai Testers, they are looking great. We start seeds and flip to flower at week 5 from seed popping, we have limited space but we do an initial small tester batch just to see if theres something we want to pursue, then usually dedicate a whole section of the garden the next grow season to pheno hunt our favorite ones we tested.

Kickboxer

Mint Thaiscreme

Maitai

9 Likes

I need gummy punch

We will be rereleasing gummy punch and rose mimosa F2s but they will be alittle pricier, we should have those all ready next week

1 Like

Let me know @Thetetraguy

Our two flagship strains are all done being shucked.
Gummy Punch and Rose Mimosa.
The gummy punch will look prettier and smoke better than most.
The rose mimosa yields fat colas, has an amazing terp profile that ages/cures well. This one is my favorite daytime smoke and the gummy punch is my favorite to show off or smoke when im done for the day.
They are $60 per pack (10 seeds). Less than 3 packs add $10 (for shipping).

1 Like

Can I order three packs = 2-gummy punch, rose mimosa

Yes, dm sent :+1:
Oh also, they breed pretty well too. Hit gummy punch to anything and it makes it so much prettier.

2 Likes

Sent you an email few days ago @Thetetraguy

Cant wait…

2 Likes

Told you I couldn’t wait. :grin:

3 Likes

Less than 24hrs and we have liftoff. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Gummy patch #16 x MP x Chitral kush

Rose#18 x Cittus 25

3 Likes

Got mine today. Thanks again! Popping these bad boys ASAP.

4 Likes

Three days later and 19 of 21 have popped. I’m sure the two left just like to sleep in and they will be up shortly.

4 Likes

All dried now, they look pretty decent

Mint Thaiscreme

Kickboxer

(These pictures are a mix of phenos, the top cola from each tester)

Now we gotta jar em up and taste em in a week or two.
Next up were going back and testing our Banana Punch male, the testers are on node 3 and almost ready for the flip

2 Likes

a bit off topic, but how do you like those cubes for seed starting? I use them for cloning but they always dry out on my too fast for seeds and I lose em. Went back to tiny dirt cups but I’d rather use these for cleanliness

1 Like

I use the dome on the tray and leave some water on the bottom. @Thetetraguy do you have flower pics of the seeds you send out?

2 Likes

We are pretty bad about taking pictures to be honest. We are usually too busy and looking back at each season, we always think damn we shouldve taken more pics. But when your having a blast and pushing through with excitement, its kinda hard to step back and take pics of everything.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if the growers on the site know Cap from THC farmer. He started his own forum call bean basement and I started a grow log if you guys are interested.

https://www.beanbasement.nl/threads/sunoma-croses.5883/

5 Likes