Sunoma Seeds Thc Seeds Available *2021 sale is live*

Yeah, it’s a great place with lots of shared info. You can post when you have a complete grow log from seed to bud.

1 Like

a little update on the beans from my bro. The Rose #18 x Citrus 25 had the lowest germ rate with 1 out of 4 not popping, 2 out of 4 being deformed and 1 out of 4 looking good.

Gummy Punch #16 x MPK x Chitral kush had the best germ and survival rate at 100%. All look super healthy and vigorous.

Agent Orange x PP 2.0 also had a 100% germ rate and super vigorous growth.

Purple Paki x MAC also had 100% germ rate with vigorous growth.

Overall I am super happy with the first batch of beans I popped from Sonoma seeds and look forward to the rest of the packs I have waiting.

4 Likes

Heres an indoor example of the gummy punch, #16 is the keeper cut/breeders cut.
Indoors it has more of a sweet grape undertone but as soon as u crack it open, u can smell the copper funk/gas.

7 Likes

Yummy

oh anyone deciding to send me a DM, please for the love of yoda, change the dm title. I have like 30+ dm threads all with the same dm title, makes it really hard to navigate on the phone (hardly ever on the desktop)
With that being said thanks so much for your support, we really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

I payed you $300 24 days ago and you keep saying you can’t find boxes? Answer your DM’s please.

1 Like

You got some pics of the Paki you used in the Paki/Mac cross? It seems like all of them are leaning Paki and no MAC.

@Cleaning.up.my.act
I sent u a dm.

@BG305
If you get any phenos that have a jack herer kinda nose thats the mac. The MAC1 pheno is hard to find and rare in mac seeds, we couldnt find any pics of the paki sorry

1 month now. Still no idea where the seeds are. Said you didn’t have boxes for 2 weeks, then ignored me for a week, now you say your moving and lost some stuff. I don’t even want to make this a public issue, but it seems like the only way to get a response is to call you out on the thread.

Your literally always on the boards, just answer your customers.

Please DM me.

i did send u a dm, i told u they went out already and i was willing to refund aswell because of the delay. I sent over the tracking number just now. Sorry to worry u

1 Like

Thanks for the update… Still looking forward to the variety. :+1:

1 Like

@Thetetraguy

Any more bean packs? My tester spot will have openings next-next run.

Ohhh yeah weve got alot of packs, some of the ones i posted have already sold out so just double check before u are deadset on a specific cross.
Let me know what your looking for and i can pick a couple out for u and tell u why i think they are what u would want.
We got alot of great feedback on the vigour, price point and selection, so we are going to keep this sale going indefinitely, so everyones got a source for good value seeds. They wont be hype train stuff, but thats overratted anyways.

@Demontrich
Were going to use your ECSD and Duct Tape cuts in a couple of our crosses this year, were very excited

4 Likes

Paki is heavily line-bred so it is definitely gonna dominate a cross with a multi-poly, especially Mac which is known to not breed true. Look at all the deep-chunk crosses from years ago.

1 Like

Duct tape came from a certain pickle. Dont use her just yet. Last/present run she had a temper tantrum. Either she locked me out (1st time ever in 10+yrs) or she is a massive cal-mag girl.

Only DT out of 18 plants did this.

I have 2 getting main light status next flip (3 weeks). Let me run her again amd see what’s up.

Do you have an updated list of seed packs?

2 Likes

They look more like sativas with long saw blade leaves.

@Thetetraguy You have an up to date list anywhere?

1 Like

We just got the Okay from Bob Hemphill to release a cross we made with his gear.
We will updated the website soon, probably early november (whenever we are done chucking the approved seeds).
Then december we should have all the seeds we made this year available.

Website is just a catalog, not an ordering site, please still contact me for any orders, thanks

4 Likes

Oops meant to reply to a dm sorry ignore this.

Well i guess i can use this to give hints to the new line we got the okay to release (yes we ask every breeder if its okay to market and make an off cross of their work, and 95% say yes :grin:) bob hemphill took awhile but he tried our crosses out and approved right away.

Theres G13 in it and Northern lights, i believe they used to call it “the kill” in the 90s. Crossed to all our staple strains at sunoma seeds.

5 Likes

DM me what you have on deck and whats coming my G.

3 Likes