Summit Research Closed Loop

Rise and shine!!! Spotted in the open @spdking ooo shiny

12 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

I do have a question for the king… Given collection size being 6x60", my calculations have me at 29.5lbs of Nbutane max and lower for other higher pressure solvents. The material column is for 8-10lbs of material. Do you think there is enough solvent capacity for 8-10lbs?. Thats about 3.5lbs per lb on a large system which seems a bit low. With a CRC that seems extremely low… Are there bigger collections available?

Whats max rated pressure??

24 Likes

I’m just excited to see him branch out his company.image

12 Likes

@Killa12345 like “wait, hold my dab rig…”

8 Likes

Isn’t this just a heady dabber set up? I wonder what the markup is buying one from summit instead of just going straight to the source (who also sells to public)…

I see so many things I would love to comment on, but for now I’m just going to hold my tongue lol

11 Likes

i wonder what @anon16547145 thinks??? i know he wants automated… I dont see the robot?

And this is a whole different category then i compete in. I like jj from amp. Im just in the carport selling. Things like this dont effect my bottom line so i like to see the more players out there especially since im not a fan of some of the current high $ steel extractors that are “supposdly made in america”

10 Likes

I completely agree this is a good thing, because his company can improve and apply pressure to a lot of other players…

1 Like

how do you recover all the solvent off the material? I dont see a jacket on the material column

7 Likes

Proprietary tek

4 Likes

go by the shop and he will explain it…

im only joking cause it was a record week here. im on cloud 9. I wish all the luck to summit and heady dabber as most of the high price extractors are rip offs. Im sure like @moveweight said…this could pressure others to lower their prices…

15 Likes

Lmao :joy:

3 Likes

This thread is going to be a shit show in t minus 4 hours

10 Likes

It will blow your mind…

1 Like

not chilling the column itself will let the solvent pick up heat on the way down. Especially in a 6x48.

3 Likes

you didnt read about the LN2 plate heat exchanger. i wonder how cold that can get the solvent…

4 Likes

There are so many things wrong with this system. From a real world function point of view…

4 Likes

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

how will one push that much solvent through the powders fast enough to not pick up heat in the material column? Imo it needs a seperate vessel to hold the oil/solvent and keep it chilled while it takes its time to pass through the crc.

4 Likes

Thats not how the big heads do it

ok im done with the sarcasm today. I dont wanna piss him off. sorry. Im gonna be on better behavior from now on.

16 Likes

6x48 into a 4in crc? It might blind on fatty material

7 Likes