Suggested short path vendors

Thats why im going to Seattle next weekend… Live demo before I buy…

Dear
I am manager terry from China manufacturer that has been specializing in producing labs equipment, such as rotovap, chiller, spd, glass reactor, molecular distillation…

And if you want to send the inquiry, just dm and I could provide better price with u.

Which demigod are you part? Lord Klear-ishna?

I see this thread turned into a bit of a discussion on WFE vs. pot-based still systems. I’m thinking about this topic currently.

Does anyone have experience with the larger Summit heads based on the 4" flange that I see @BreakingDabs using? I’m curious if they will offer distillation rates that change this discussion, especially when comparing the cost per unit production of 2" and 4" WFE’s to pot-based systems.

Is anyone running distillate production with 20L pot-based systems? If isomerization and thermal degradation can be avoided (is this even really an issue??) they seem like they might be sort of “set-and-forget” similar to a WFE once into the main fraction.

@Psilisophical How are you running this setup? Are you doing a first pass (not a “devol” run) in the Pure Path and then your final pass in the pot still systems?

That Pure Path seems very expensive at $150k when compared to other manufacturers, is there something I’m missing there?

the purepath wasnt my decision, i just was using it. in fact i do the opposite, batch devol and finish single pass in the WF.

No summit hasnt released their flange head yet, BD is doing the r&d, i believe

Isomerization really isnt an issue unless you have vacuum leaks.

When will you have the 24/40 DUAL INLINE DISTRIBUTION ADAPTER BACK IN STOCK? Thanks