Suggested short path vendors

@anon42519203 @Kingofthekush420

This is a dual pass on SPD alone.

2 Likes

@anon42519203 @Kingofthekush420

As is this, though I do suspect an old standard or a “standard deviation” to account for the 100+%. Just pointing out that SPD can rock it just like a wiper.

3 Likes

Yea, just winterize and run. Material didnt look spectacular when done but it was done at like 3-4L/hr on a shorty head. Theres funny tricks to spd for high test results without needing to do preprocessing.

4 Likes

Did you do any pre processing? This was warm extracted hexane crude that was winterized and ran twice with no preprocessing. Its easy to hit high purity with an SPD if you take a sample in the middle of the run. Wfe gives you more useable distillate since theres no heads or tails, not to mention an SPD takes training to be able to hit that purity.

2 Likes

Just winterization and triple filtration.

3 Likes

same here

1 Like

I’ve noticed that after I started using hot tech that everything smelled better including what’s left in the cold traps.

2 Likes

Mr Atomizer in Los Angeles proudly sells Rocco Glass and usually we have everything in stock! Hit us up for anything you may need.

If you look around you can find everything that is in an LS kit for way less money. You’re just paying for the sticker. Check out Glad Col, Jkem, Cacejen vacuum, Rocco Scientific, USA Labs. You can find everything at the same quality or better for half the cost.

4 Likes

Ya its the only way to go, my 1st pass is rock hard no smell and i put a lil catch flask at a 45 degree angle to catch and disty that might make it past and water wash all that once i get 10l or so

we are currently running the 12L full bore SPD from High 5 Lab Supply. Just got it set back up last night but we usually run 2lph

2 Likes

How long did it take them to get that to yah? Just reached out for a quote

Seth is the man. He will probably get back ahold of you in the next day or two! I picked mine up from USA lab directly so i’m unsure of his lead time if there is one

1 Like