Subcritical CO2 Crude $600/kg

Low wax (10% waxes) CBDa crude $600/kg depending on volume

Winterized and Decarbed crude also available, some up to 77% Total Cannabinoids

Have about 150kg across 4 different oils, good minors, most over 2% CBC and some CBG content.

Oil pictured is CBDa, and is non-winterized believe it or not. Has amazing terpene profile and is all from T1 cultivar

Inbox for COAs, ship same day if before 1pm EST

4 Likes

Question for you, excluding your capital costs, what’s it typically cost per liter to make CO2 crude? I initially had disdain for CO2 systems because of the high capital costs, the pressures involved, and the comparatively low cost of ethanol systems. As the price per liter of crude drops, i’m starting to think that CO2 may end up winning out because of the high cost of ethanol.

Edit: Meant to DM this, feel free to respond in DM.

1 Like

Co 2 is time consuming so the man on the floor is still gona cost you

5 Likes

We’re burning through $.50/lb in ethanol losses per day. At 2,0000/lb a day and $20/gal…

1 Like

I ll ask my friend if he ever calculated the real cost per pound running the thar
2x200 L biomass
All in all I don t think it s cheaper
Than etho
Ever considered a waste biomass tank
With vacuum and coldtrap to evap the last bit out

2 Likes

$20 gallon!? So cheap!

bulk pricing

Impressive! My denatured is $10/g. How much much do you need to buy to get your prices? Y’all are pushing weight out there :fist_right::fist_left:

Don’t forget, folks- this is SUBcritical, very boutique!

4 Likes

10kg for the $600/kg- inbox for COA and details

I’ve had some of @nostrum s crude and it is nothing short of amazing! The cbda helps keep carts in flow, the flavor is fantastic and not burnt tasting at all, and the color actually isn’t bad either! When mixed with distillate it leaves a nice rich honey color. I even mixed it in some tinctures for the people that enjoy the taste of hemp/cannabis to get relief (like myself).

I read up on cbda. Apparently it is more bio available and attaches to a different receptor than CBD. This is supposed to make it more affective toward relieving pain and inflammation than CBD. Unfortunately, I am in excellent health and cannot comment on it myself yet, but I just sent some off to some suffering people and look forward to hearing back!

Thanks nostrum. I’ll be back soon. :wink:

8 Likes

ours is load and cycle every 8 hours, around 10-12kg a day, but very lovely oil

1 Like

Another thing about co2 is you never really are able to recover all the crude from the separator, theres always some residue that coats the inside of the separator vessel. Esepcially when the crude has a crumble consistency. Co2 sucks hard

1 Like

Thanks for the support- it’s tough out here rn!

3 Likes

How dare you boast about your health (kidding)

1 Like

I don’t mean to brag, but I ate a kale salad a couple weeks back. So I’m pretty sure I’ll live to 100 now. I’m no nutritionologist, but I am quite sure that that’s how it works. :wink:

Here are my sources for my hypothesis
Www.fakehealthfacts.org
Www.nutritionology.fu

Follow me for more free and unwarranted health advice!

8 Likes

Can also attest to @nostrum 's crude, great product.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

What machine are you running? We have an IES boi and it’s slick

Hey got a question, ive been doing a consult for a guy who solely runs co2 and among other things inadequate equipment. Have you noticed that just the process of co2 itself creates smaller waxes kinda how decarbing before dewax does? Trying to eliminate all variables so i can streamline his process, i know theres alot of different parameters to run co2 so if need be ill get his usual parameters