Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

you just keep going back…its all good… Bring back @capt and @spdking… lets get @capitalismsucks too

thats no super power….then all meth heads are super heros

9 Likes

Ditto…I miss those days. Have we reached the cap of knowledge that the plant has to offer…I think not. Just everyone wants to get rich like Willy and charge 250,k for the knowledge

I miss the days of @Soxhlet shoveling info to whoever wanted it big or small! Dan was true leader here and not just a title…@cyclopath too I love how he makes u think about your question at point so you learn something

I could name bunch others but they still here and I don’t want them mad at me

8 Likes

No sleep, without all of the consequences of not sleeping*

3 Likes

If we all lived a life like u we wouldn’t care about sleep either but 14hr days working hot asphalt has killed me

Now I know farm work is super super hard(I’ve done it,r plants makes things so much more hot so I’m not knocking u there that shit takes a real man

1 Like

To be clear, we “farm” in a method that demands a lot of up front work and is then super passive

4 Likes

So is @capttripppp still infinite banned?

Or will he get a @pupparoo style commuted sentence?

4 Likes

Can we bring back @spdking ans @capitalismsucks too. Lol.

6 Likes

Took the words right outta my mouth.

3 Likes

you could be the superhero who fights the shadow people

3 Likes

How did that end up working for you, I remember speaking on it a few days ago.

*the rosin cart

1 Like

Looks pretty nice.

3 Likes

I’d go back in time to get me an authentic German Kar-98K with stampings on it. Those are $$$ nowadays and very rare.

Or a first generation AK-47, one of the prototypes… man what I’d give for old school firearms.

Someone said theres a commie here??? Where???

I would go back and get a sports guide just like back to the future.

3 Likes

I would go back in time to give a caveman a blowtorch, some China glass, and bad CRC shatter slabs.

How about getting awkward weed and science nerds to open up and interact?

My special powers are hiding in my basement, talking about growing and making 15 year old laptops my daily driver for work with Linux.

12 Likes

Seems like people are digging the time control super power too much.

I’d just go back in time and buy FL, NY and cali

Then I can buy anything at anytime in the future

4 Likes

That is my super power! Plus, I think flying would look like this:

Greatest American Hero - “First Flight” - Bing video

2 Likes

How’d you get a video of me doing dabs?

I’ve always gotten along with both of them and like them as people. They are hilarious. I’ve had my bad days that I’ve misbehaved and got “consequences”. I would personally still like them both around.

9 Likes

I want my superpower to be a mangekyo sharingan or a maybe a rinnegan if god were being super generous

2 Likes