Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Omg that stuff is insane I can’t even read it all

This is a crazy reminder of how much more healing the world needs I hope everyone can take some time to love the people in your life

I feel that so many people seek out this plant for healing but it can’t fix everything

3 Likes

Passed in 1996. Implementation was slow though

This person:

4 Likes

Wtf am I listening to LOL

Who gives a single actual fuck about a sub Reddit…

7 Likes

since someone decided to sue me I have to keep pretty close tabs on all this shit

1 Like

You mean this comment?

I’ve seen Dred and Sidco interact in person many times, and they appear to respect an like eachother very much.

2 Likes

If that’s bullying or harassment, then I’m guilty too. I push everyone, especially my closest friends, to be as healthy as possible because I selfishly want to have them around as long as possible.

@Sidco_Cat is one of my closest friends, and she can attest that I’ve had the exact same opinion on the subject since we first met

3 Likes

It sounds like the human incarnation of the smuggest cat in the world saying “im doing it for the community” hahahaha

2 Likes

I have no special powers here, or in real life, sadly.

1 Like

They’re below subhuman

I give more shits about how often my dog shits in a day then I give about Reddit

If you could pick 1 what would it be and why? :wink:

I used to learn things on this forum.

sigh

5 Likes

There’s at least 20 active threads this morning alone that are informative.

Look at the title of this one.

This one has been specifically novel for me BHO Chromium Heavy Metal Remediation

4 Likes

Flying or Mind Reading. Total toss up. You?

2 Likes

Definitely not mind reading, I’ve seen “What women want” with Mel. No thanks. Flying/ super speed would definitely be cool. I’ve always been a nature person so pick Being able to control plants, like poison ivy in the Adam West batman days

6 Likes

I would like to control time. :thinking:

8 Likes

Good one

2 Likes

I thought about time travel, but I’d lose something in the past and completely fuck the future. Then spend eternity trying to fix my fuck up.
And bring back #capt

5 Likes

I’d like to never have to sleep

5 Likes