Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

62ovk1

6 Likes

跟我走开悟之路,净化大白专利威胁的世界

2 Likes

At least you know it.

2 Likes

The irony of grown ass men who can’t seem to engage on any topic, without devolving into threats and name calling, accusing each other of being women as though that is an insult.

22 Likes

“If you ever respect the law and love sausage never watch either be made”

My girl thought it would be a good idea to meet Ian from Minor Threat - I tried to sneak an Oz of weed in 2004 to Municipal Waste (who had a weed wizard literally on the stage with them most shows) and found out pretty much none smoke (except the new bass player). We were both very disappointed.

5 Likes

I never claimed to be anything but a regular dude

If you idolize me, and get disappointed when you realize I’m just a fallible human like everyone else, that’s on you.

Maybe, don’t idolize any human?

6 Likes

I feel like the best thing to do is pray for people like this to find the courage to heal

It can be really difficult and sometimes people experience too much trauma and not enough compassion

It’s hard most of the time but to me it seems like the only thing that helps

5 Likes

This!!!

3 Likes

That sounds like something my grandpa would say, which makes it look like sage advice.

1 Like

Thanks man I do my best to speak from the heart

Nobody’s perfect but it’s the people who don’t even try that make life sad

Sounds like your grandpa was an awesome guy

2 Likes

I have been here not long and have noticed a very noticeable bias as well

1 Like

What?

I am biased towards

-People I’ve met irl
-People who bring more positivity than negativity
-People who contribute constructively here

Because, despite what some of you seem to think, I am human.

Add on top of that that Sidco typically has the final say on administrative decisions, and there’s an independent group of moderators that have their own level of authority here as well.

If you don’t like that, nobody is forcing you to stay here. If it’s so terrible here, I would love for someone to start a competing community/forum. That would either force this place to be better, or replace it. I’d love to see how they handle moderation to make that possible.

Everyone wants zero moderation until a Rowan or PotGuru scammer comes around, then the table flips and people are outraged there wasn’t more moderation. Then, if you take those failures and build in some moderation based on patterns seen in those people, and apply them to other members who have demonstrated similar patterns, all of a sudden moderation is bad again.

Either way, it’s certain that we will make mistakes and moderate too much or too little, no matter what we do

9 Likes

TLDR

Plus Ratio’d

2 Likes

Talking about midol triggers you but @Dred_pirate and others fat shaming and bullying a girl into almost committing suicide is cool?

Don’t start playing favorites with guys that think you should be dead because you are plus sized. Surprised you didn’t speak up then but this is what motivates you to post.

Very disappointed in the forum “mom”right now.

Confused about how 2 accounts who are very new know enough about the forum to give these insights.

Oh unless they’re other people who’ve been active here, left - but came back with an alt because their normal accounts would be accepted less than warmly.

If this is the case, log into the regular accounts and give that view.

17 Likes

I have 5/10 rings accounted for

Hahahahahahaha

these are the threads being referenced for the unfamiliar:

1 Like

You mean the person who was lying about that and was never hospitalized. That person?

2 Likes

Meh… Redditors aren’t people

5 Likes