Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Beat Jefferson to the Louisiana purchase and your all set.

2 Likes

I’ll buy Alaska and Canada for all the gold too. Lol.

4 Likes

You mean long lasting relationships

1 Like

Those are key factors in long lasting relationships, yes

1 Like

Pretty sure they were all straight-edge?
MINOR THREAT fucking awesome band.

2 Likes

Oh no she met Ian and it was shit but and I was into thrash metal and had a similarly bad experience. Well. For a pothead.

I didn’t meet him so I can still listen to fugazi and not cringe. I think he’s not edge anymore though because I’ve seen a few pictures where he’s drinking wine I believe. Either that or grape juice in a fancy glass haha

2 Likes

Only thing that should be worth a perma ban is scamming other members.

4 Likes

All hail @Bagled

1 Like

Scamming other scammers doesn’t count. That’s God’s work.

3 Likes

What about sleeping with another forum members wife and making a video?? Cool??

7 Likes

Who did that? Lol…

5 Likes

I’m just thinking hypothetically actions that could get me banned. :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

2022_03_23_0zf_Kleki
Looks like you’re up to date on handies… you’re good.

11 Likes

Looks like the hand is throwing the dolphin the dick. That’s cool too. Lol.

3 Likes

Hey !!! You said you deleted the video

4 Likes

ya that was the perfect size in my opinion. I’m used to massive events but always miss out on meeting 90% of the people i wanted to. At your farm I got more 1 on 1 time with important people than all the other events combined.

2 Likes

natural selection

I ate dinner w Capttripp last night he was a w hoot I loved him! Will be doing it again soon…he drives a lil fast that’s all and speaks his mind! Very generous he bought my dinner and everything after I offered to pay

The best part was the hooters girl swearing he was singing karaoke w her the night before and I was a spitting image of her life long fiend lmao!

17 Likes

Ol Capt is the shiznit. Free Him.

10 Likes