Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Yo @StoneD you consult on pesticide remediation?
I have an opportunity to buy some cheap biomass, but it has pyrethrins and pbo on it.
You know how to remediate it? Or know anyone that does?

2 Likes

I’ve had success remediating distillate of pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide. I used hepatne and florisil. I am not sure if it will work inline though. You can always buy a little and do some R&D.

2 Likes

Hmu I got u

:green_heart::facepunch:

2 Likes

Sorry @StoneD wasn’t trying to step on your toes.

Tell us about your pesticide remediation experience! This is a great asset to be able to sell yourself on.

11 Likes

There is a good thread here.

8 Likes

Agreed this is great thread all the answers right there pretty much

Btw happy 4 20 I’m a lil late

4 Likes

predicate it brother!!

2 Likes

Y’all are all awesome. I appreciate it!!

2 Likes

Ive actually linked up with about 3 of some the smartest guys here. Each having their own fortee. I can do easy but w the other 3 guys on board I’d actually have a better man for the job and more time to focus on my side things, getting the jobs and doing the bho ones

Stoned solutions and consulting is no longer just stoned…I handle 99% the bho, and bho consistency,and bark teks.

Then according to what the client needs one my other clients may be better for the job… Best way to expand, was get some super knowledgeable employees

4 Likes

Awesome! what members are on your team?

8 Likes

As of now they chosen to stay incognito until the time is right…I don’t wanna put any crimp on there consulting advertising…

Kinda strange to come out saying you have “3 of the smartest guys here” and then not be able to say who they are. Idk why that would be some sort of classified info or how it would somehow damage anyone’s business, I really think it would only help, there’s not really many other active “consult for hire” threads right now anyways…(can only think of kycbd off the top of my head)

But that’s just my opinion. Carry on.

10 Likes

Ahhhhh how come everyone on this site acts like a narc when someone advertises weed here but this guy’s selling drug manufacturing classes and everyone acts like it’s kosher?

Because it is Kosher… maybe paying for a consultant to help you understand this here forum may do you some good.

11 Likes

I mean DMT manufactering is kosher in my book… but me and the feds don’t use the same book

One is illegal, the other isn’t.

2 Likes

How do you figure that? Dmt manufacting or getting paid to consult for the manufacting process definitely isn’t legal. ( drug manufacturing/ and conspiracy to manufacture drugs, and probably a whole bunch of other laws) …and selling weed most certainly is legal in most states…???

Dude had wall paper in his kitchen… 20 to one odds he lives in his mother’s house… wouldnt take his advise if he paid me to … and I know how to read I do just fine on my own

Wow. We judging people by their wall coverings now? This forum has gone to shit.

11 Likes