Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Show me where that was said, I don’t see it.

It was edited before 5 minutes

2 Likes

I invited cap to multiple events, tried to help the guy out.

Everytime he somehow loses his mind the day of, blames everyone else for his problems, then devolves into violent threats.

That’s not the kind of behavior we tolerate or support.

This is far from a one time occurrence

I hope he gets the help he needs, sounds like many of you have a personal relationship with him and mey be able to provide that support for him, which is awesome.

11 Likes

Like greenleaf said it was in the first minute or two

I was writing a post about how fucked up that was to say but then it disappeared

That’s why I made the comment saying I’m glad he edited it because that shit is just wrong

Seems kinda weird to me you can just add or remove shit to your post without any accountability but that’s just me smh

2 Likes

the staff decides everything

3 Likes

That’s why I lobbied for the instant edit history… don’t remember why it went back to 5 minutes :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Looks like 10 seconds was an agreed upon time limit, and it was changed, but has since been changed back to 5 minutes.

@sidco ?

1 Like

It was originally infinite time. I like it because I make a ton of typos

7 Likes

I like it because I can make threats without consequences

4 Likes

Have you ever seen me make threats? Typically I just act and post condolences later

3 Likes

Wasn’t directed at you, and I don’t know as this is my first interaction with you.

My apologies

1 Like

Think it was in here or still in the foodie thread on Thanksgiving

Extractionguy/deeznuts also told me(and others) to go kill myself a few times

7 Likes

I’ve seen numerous threats here,doxxing, and violent straight mean ass talk. Downgrading ppl isn’t the way of the GLG/f4200

If u know Aaron u know he didn’t mean that

Can we take a vote on it @Future like where supposed to here

We did for elliot

7 Likes

Fuck your vote.

7 Likes

I say don’t ban anyone, but people saying its ok that homie is posting guns and making threats is ok is whack.

Don’t care how ‘nice’ he’s been to some, that shit is cray and he shouldn’t be coddled.

Edit: Let’s not forget he told thump he’d rip his dog apart… Totally a good dude…

7 Likes

I read that post about the dog

Apparently thumper said he’d sic his dog on Aaron? And it seemed to have been in a joking/not serious way. Any sane person knows not to tear a dog apart. Called satire…

1 Like

Let’s not forget this picture that extractionguy posted of his guns… I don’t remember the context but I assume he was threatening capttripppp

13 Likes

You sure about that?

Because I’m not

2 Likes

Lol. No doubt.

1 Like

I read and to me, yes. I don’t think Aaron would tear someone’s dog apart for no reason… in this context though Thumper said he’d sic his dog on him… which could be considered a threat… so Aaron clapping back with that to me, makes it not that bad. I’ve made MUCH more dark and fucked up jokes/statements to someone who said they’re going to sic their dog or their cat on me, knowing full well both sides are satirical. Its a petty online argument and if you take it that seriously, idk then man. Seems like you shouldn’t view the comment at that point if you don’t like it.

1 Like