Starting a legit mushroom company

With boomin’ it’s nice to have some cannabis as well. It helps round out some of the rougher edges experienced with a weekend-warrior hero dose.

4 Likes

im really interested in microdose with mushrooms. Im down to be a test subject and pay for the mushrooms as well. DM if you have extra time to get some out to me. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

I microdose 4-5x a week

I got put onto that by some people from my gym. I think the microdose trend is really catching on and here to stay. Right now however I’m having to buy off the deep web and get the shrooms shipped to my house, then I still have to make them(grind up, cap). Would be 100x more convenient if I could already get them capped…

I can’t wait till one of you puts up a company that does this. Also would be mega cool if the legal companies made the Paul Statemets stack already capsuled. For reference:

5 Likes

Throw it in a capsule or two. Makes eating it a lot easier.

What kind of price do you pay?

@Kinsmanofthesun I second this ^^

I want to start growing something like enoki or lion’s mane. I want to learn the process and do as much work as possible by myself such as pressure cooking the media, etc. Does anybody have a recommendation on a solid company for spores and information?

1 Like

What kind of price do you pay?

$149 per OZ. I buy the ounce to get better price.

3 Likes

I’ve been very interested in trying micro dosing with mushrooms. A roommate and I micro dosed for about 6 months everyday with lsd with positive results for both of us

Microdosing is way way way more effective after a good size macrodose.

Best effects that I’ve felt are from a medium to large (or bigger) macro and when the glow from that fades (usually 2-3 days) after I’ll micro first thing in the morning. The glow comes back and lasts another day or three after which I repeat a micro. And I’ll keep at it for a while until I forget about it

Amazing results

2 Likes

Anybody know of any cool mushroom equipment companies I should bring on as GLG affiliates?

18 Likes

I’d recommend Paul Stamets site https://fungi.com/ they proivide grow kits and a ton of info.

9 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’m also digging around on mycotek.org and they led me to Paul as well. I can’t imagine what goes through that dude’s head.

5 Likes

Shroomery.org has all the info and vetted spore companies. Mushrooms are some of the easiest things to grow on your own.

you can get liquid spores to propagate your own and then take prints from those to have a never ending supply. All you need is a pressure cooker and some bird seed, or rice and mason jars.

I would also urge anyone that is promoting certain “gurus,” that They are out for a dollar just like anybody else, and there are many rumors out there that their legal mushroom supplements are mostly filler, while charging top-dollar.

Seriously though, you can grow pounds in Totes…

13 Likes

Also not a fan of Paul. He spent most of his life ragging on capitalists, and now is a pretty unethical one himself imo

12 Likes

True that but I will give it to him for his work with the bees, and his help getting mushrooms more accepted in the main stream!

1 Like

Best advice I’ve seen so far. Establish yourself as a mushroom brand then pivot when the time is right

1 Like

Have u personally grown pounds in a tote because I heard that’s a rainbow rumor and it’s actually really time and attention consuming, often leaving u w nothing and no way to tell if its working till the last min. And that was from an experience cannabis grower

How is it time consuming or difficult to do unless you have a dirty ass place? It’s mushrooms. They grow literally anywhere there is organic matter to decompose…you just inoculate your sterile substrate (pressure cooker and mason jars) then it colonizes into mold that looks like the stuff growing in the back of your fridge, you wait till it’s fully colonized bust it up into a tote filled with more substrate+food source aka fruiting chamber and let it sit. Depending on your personal humidity levels you may need to burp the fruiting chamber once a day? It even takes less time than a cannabis plant from start-harvest. The website I posted has all the info you need and the links to safe and secure vendors, I promise.

Anyway, if anyone wants to delve into the rabbit hole here’s a book I consider a must-read for any psychonaut

7 Likes

I browsed the shroomery, it seems like contamination is a serious issue.

2 Likes