Spray distillate onto flower

What’s your email? I am interested

Hi, any chance we can chat by email please?

Hey man, please dm me. I’d like to know more about the equipment you’re using.

Hey Phil, please message me I would like to know more about your method

Hey I’m interested in your method. How much are you charging

Hey Phil. I’m curious to hear more about your process. Can you please elaborate?

Hey I am interested in learning more about your process can you please respond w the best way to contact you. I’m willing to pay if your way works

Hello I’m new to this forum but I was reading the different ideas on here and was curious about your method. Care to chat?

Did you ever figure out how to spray the distillate?

Damn, y’all are really coming out of the woodwork to figure out how to make this shady crap

16 Likes

Searchbar
Butane plant pump spray

1 Like

The haters are funny, not everyone is trying to scam people. Personally I find it fun to play with different ratios of cannabinoids and terps on buds and see which high I like best mixing stuff with them. I’m trying to figure out this spray thing as well. Im curious how many lbs of bud I can do with a liter of distillate?

Search bar !!
As for kg of flower it all depends on how potent you want the flower to be
At 10% is 9 kg flowers to 1 liter
Over 12 % i recomend adding pure D8
To avoid the sticky Yicky bud
Adding d8 will help getting your D9 numbers up without the bud beeing a chewinggum bud

2 Likes

Spray it out of can or whatever so it’s liquid mix with dist and put in the PP sprayer . Any concern of blowing out the pump spray. Or other obstacles etc ? Sorry if this is repetitive.

Yes there is a risk reason you are letting it get back to temp inside a bucket if it blows at least it won t have the large evaporation area
The pump plant spray bottles are supposedly made to withstand 90 psi
I always recomend testing with a little butane the pressure can be tested and working outside

1 Like

I’m trying to understand the first part your saying. Put your filled sprayer with a bucket around it ? I could test psi of the sprayer ? I could just fill it up like. 1/10 full or something to be safe . Idk just throwing around ideas .

Read tread infusing terpenes in dried flower

1 Like

I would advise against mistaking anything about this technique as safe.

especially if you don’t understand the relationship between the liquid & the gas phases in a container of butane.

1/10th vs 8/10ths liquid then seal will give the exact same pressure in the container. see: Propane Butane Mixture - Evaporation Pressure

do you know the LEL and UEL for butane? at 1/20th “full” you could easily be between those two.

edit: what is that 80% fill about? well…if you fill to 80% at say 0C, at what temp does the volume of your solvent exceed the volume of your tank?

remember, liquids are non-compressible, so exceeding the volume of your container is not a win.

4 Likes

It’s amazing how the hemp smokable flower is flying off the shelves due to this. I believe that if sellers are honest… This is a new marketable product. I would buy it… As long as I was told what it is… Otherwise it will get a bad wrap…

2 Likes

I’m all for trying a water cure