Spray distillate onto flower

32 Likes

But did you get high?

1 Like

Im sure he got a buzzzzzzzzz.

6 Likes

Any luck with this. I was following but eventually realized I needed to create account and now Iā€™ve lost my place.

Looking to spray CBD buds w Distilate . Iā€™m also inTexas

1 Like

Spraying flowers is booboo.

Reminds me of the smoke shop gangs that sprayed Damiana with spice.

https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/drug-profiles/synthetic-cannabinoids_en

Donā€™t do what people did for fake weed to real weed or hemp. Pleaseā€¦

I get it that d8/9/cbd arenā€™t JWH-018ā€¦ but the appeal wonā€™t be taken well imo because of Spice spraying history.

4 Likes

In case anyone wants to know the trick itā€™s thca crystals dissolved in ether. You can use a needle and inject the buds or even spray it. Doesnā€™t matter. It affects the buds testing result heavily even with a small amount. And the ether evaps super fast. Undetectable.

12 Likes

I just donā€™t see the point. They should be categorized at least as spray on or moon rock etc.

Yea but itā€™s a way to up the test result.

Shocking part is I was told this by a few huge growers who practice this. I mean huge names. This is something some of the dudes have been doing for yearsā€¦

4 Likes

Kevin Smith I read has it done.

From Jay and silent Bob? Haha

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cause heā€™s homies with the weirdo running cavi gold. Their caviar or moon rocks are absolute shit. Even though heā€™s a movie star, his perception of quality cannabis is piss poor

7 Likes

yo,
I smoked some of the snoochie boochies from them and it was wackā€¦although it did taste like breakfastā€¦
It was like a 3/10 as far as flower goes, kinda disappointing.

also the flower did not look like the pic.

1 Like

Thereā€™s folks spraying D8 on hemp flower advertising on social media. They said they are using a diluent and heat to spray it. With D8 being rock hard, thatā€™s going to take a lot of diluent to make it viscous enough.

Wack

6 Likes

Nice one Nancy. Is that Silas doing the spraying?

1 Like

Nope, a dirty trapster from LA.

3 Likes

Only in LA.

Hey is there anyway you can shoot me some game on the equipment and sop for how your spraying hemp?

My apologies for a delay. Yes spraying a mixture of distillate and kief on flower to intensify the potency. Something close to one of your other post about spraying terps.

1 Like

If you are spraying kief my hat off to you
The average trichrome is 70 micron thatā€™s large hole for any spray gun without clogging

5 Likes