Spray distillate onto flower

True, however it is being done and I can not figure out the process of this closely guarded procedure.

1 Like

Freeze your trichs and grind them smaller
Use a gypsum spray gun ?

1 Like

I will definitely look into that! Makes sense, I will update you on what I find out. Thank you for your input

1 Like

It’s supposed to be a method that was used to win cannabis cups. They were obviously cheating if that is true

1 Like

What a tease! I couldn’t quite make out the equipment.

2 Likes

What if you use something like a pressure cooker? Place the distillate in the pot with a stir bar so it don’t cook to the pot and then place a grill inside so that the buds can set on top and above the distillate. And let it saturate the buds with the distillate vapors?

1 Like

Distillate vapors?

You cant use a pressure cooker as a short path. That’s the only way to get distillate to become a vapor once again. Or a wfe/ffe.

3 Likes

Place buds in volcano vape bag :laughing:

8 Likes

Pack buds in my SPD condenser you say?

Wouldn’t I lose the terps that way?!?

@Genesis1-12 distillate is a vapor at ~160-180C under high vacuum (100um Hg). You might achieve that in a pressure cooker, but if you want the vapors to condense on the flower it would need to be at a lower temp than the vapor, so putting it IN the pressure cooker would be a fail.

Heating your bud up and sucking on it would also have an effect pretty much the same as loading it in a volcano…

See: Thoughts on distillation directly from plant material.

2 Likes

Is it anyway I can get this process ? I’ll pay??

i mean, all the info is on the forum, but if you want to pay someone you can paypal me 20 bucks and ill type it up for you

11 Likes

I was told it’s a certain spray gun that chefs use that heats the Delta before spraying.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of a heated spray gun. Possibly in the confectionery circle.

2 Likes

In New York those are exotics

5 Likes

Read through some not all of this thread, have you considered thcA instead of distillate? We had a customer who bought A from us and used it for his low potency pre rolls and he got great feedback from that. I rather try get some fine A on my buds than sticky disty.

2 Likes

heat.

I will paypal you or cash app you for a legit description on how to spray thc distillate and kief onto cbd flower… also info on the proper equipment… and ratio…

Did you ever figure out the method

1 Like

Y’all should really try this new method!! I just had it broken down for me step by step. It’s pretty simple with minimal equipment needed!!! Follow these simple steps and you will be golden!!!
Step one ( grow
Step two ( better
Step three ( weed

24 Likes