Hemp Flower Electrostatically Infused with THC Dry Sift/Kief

Hey Guys,
I just found out about this tech.
Apparently they are Infusing Flowers with Dry Sift/Keed via Electrostatic Infusion.
I have seen people talk about spraying distillate on Hemp flowers but this seems like a way better way to do it. There are no liquids and goo involved and I haven’t seen any actual hemp sprayed with distillate so not sure if that would even work well. Also If I look at the percentages It seem like this process can reasonably add 10% (If not more) of THC to the flowers which would be perfect
Does anyone know how to do this or has anything they want to share?

3 Likes

gonna make a van de graaff generator?

5 Likes

Are we guessing that this is what process is going on in the picture or does the post state the method?

1 Like

Just stop doing this already for fucks sake what the fuck is wrong with people !!

8 Likes

Fuckboy season.

4 Likes

You can see the description in the screenshot I took, that’s where I got it from

1 Like

Schools out for SUMMER!

Maybe like that: How to use the Victory Electrostatic sprayer to apply disinfectants and sanitizers - YouTube

1 Like

That one is for solutions only but check this out

I think this is how they do it

7 Likes

Hello i tried fluedized bed with cbd isolate to get higher cbd % in my hemp flowers but the isolate powder won’t move like normal sand or other Powder coating powder the isolate are just still and some dust fly’s around but when I run like powder coating powder or just sand it bubbles like water , can it be due to density and it’s much more lighter in weight or what do you guys think ?

I would place the issolate in a vac oven to dry it out this will make it more powder like in 72 hours under hard vac
Grind to powder with dry ice
Then proceed to fluidized bed

2 Likes

Okay thx so much ! So you think it should still be able to like be used in a fluidizer ? Becuse I thought about vacuum it becuse its more likely to bind then then sand is ofc . But again thc a lot for your tips and tricks :saluting_face::pinched_fingers:

This all the snow Capps I’m seeing figured it was low quality flower with THCA isolate