SPD - Last few steps before finish line! - Help
Im in the last coarse of finishing my SPD setup, its gotten way substantial then first thought, Got hooked on the subject - Basic setup went out the window. - Thanks to getting me this far F4200!
Getting the last stuff in order as precise and efficient as possible is at this point really needed. i’ve been at it for months and emptied both me and brothers bank account over and over.
Things i need help to get sorted that im going a bit in circles about!
FILTRATION - I wont have the need for filtering more than 1litre of raw crude diluted in 1:10 Ethanol, so targeting a setup in correct size for filtering 10litres of diluted crude.
reed a lot of diffrent ways, a bit overwhelmed. Properly a standard Buchner setup is the way to go for me, that far i have realized.
- Should i go for a 1litre or 2 liter Glass Buchner for my need?
- Fine or coarse fritted disk?? Or both?
- Correct Filter papers, in correct mircon sizes and flow rates
- Do i need a Sep funnel?
- Correct Filter bags for Panda Spinner.
I already have 2 kgs of most kinds of medias. ( see parts/missing parts next post) - See any that im missing there?
I have this shitty gauge from the chinese setup, i would like to have better. Where to look for a decent one?
TUBING / VITON - Heater
- Need tubing for my Heater to Distilling Condenser, but i have hard time understanding measurements
What size Viton tubing would i need for the barbs on a setup from David, Hot condensing.