SOP for sugar free gelatin gummy, low carb gummy

Hey All
Just finished a trail of sugar free gummy receipt, and following is my receipt with SOP for people looking for low carb gummy solution with gelatin base receipt.
Some number can be increase or decrease, I will keep improving this receipt as well.

Material you need:
Gelatin powder from Knox: 60 gram, Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3nDfcDY
Erythritol powder 52 grams, Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3EoD5WE
Maltitol Syrup 86 grams, Amazon Link: Amazon.com (For buck production, please consider buy elsewhere)
CBD Powder: 3 grams
Water: 81 mL (gram)
Sunflower Lecithin: 3 grams Amazon Link: Amazon.com
Flavor Oil: 1.5 grams
Any food coloring: 0.12 grams
Citric Acid: 1.5 gram (optional, I test a batch without citric acid, it works fine.)

Total weight: 288 grams. My gummy mold is 3mL, and I am getting about 100 gummies with this receipt. Giving me 30mg of CBD per gummy.

Step 1:
Mix Gelatin powder, erthritol powder, Citric acid together in a bowl. No heat is needed.

Step 2:
Add Maltitol Syrup, then mix it well for a minute. Then, add water (room water temperature). Using a hand hold blender or mix by whisk well. You might think it is too much water, and your solution is too runny, don’t worry, it is normal.

Step 3:
Let your solution bloom at room temperature for 20 mins. Your solution will be much thicker after 20 mins bloom.

Step 4:
Mix CBD powder, Sunflower Lecithin, food coloring, flavor oil together in a small bowl or glassware. Then add this mixture into your Step 3 solution. Mix by whisk or blender.

Step 5:
Warm up your solution with either microwave or stove, bring temperature to 125F. Directly heating your solution in pot with heat will burn your solution easily. You can boil a pot with water and put your container over the pot, letting the steam do the warming.

Step 6:
After temperature reach 125F, you can lower your heat and keep your solution remain at 125F. Rapid cooling you solidify your solution. You can start filling up your mold. My hopper on desktop gummy machine has heating function, so it is not a issue for me.

And here is photo of my gummy. I didn’t use food coloring so it is original color of gelatin
It is not transparent since I use blander to mix it up, which introducing a lot of bubble into my solution.
In large scale production with commercial equipment (large cooking tank), it will be semi-transparent. :

Any for anyone who interested in my desktop gummy machine, here is the photo:

21 Likes

@Killa12345 I just finish writing up the sugar free gummy SOP we talked about on MJBizCon

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your SOP @jimmytian8!

@jimmytian8 is an amazing contact, I highly recommend you reach out to him if you need a gummy machine or even help sourcing stuff from China!

It was nice to finally meet you @jimmytian8! Thanks again for everything at MJBIZZCON!

1 Like

@jimmytian8 :pray:Whats the family price for the depositor ?

2 Likes

Pleasure is mine, your filter system looks very promising. I heard about solvent recovery membrane 2 years ago and finally seeing you make it happen with your design. Will definitely try to work together in future.

1 Like

$11,850 in stock in US, come with 20 gummy bear mold for free.

3 Likes

Still available?

Yep, I have one unit in stock in WA. The selling price is $14200.

1 Like

depositors still on deck @jimmytian8 ?

I got a refurbished one for sale at $11600. New one back in stock next week.

3 Likes

I super appreciate you sharing this! I am a fan of gummies but cannot take a lot of sugar as it might lead diabetes (doctor says I’m prone to get it). Being able to make my own gummies that are sugar free and low carb is a great help for me! Now I can enjoy eating it without thinking of the sugar intake.