"something I made" thread

I wanted to do that with new and old pennies in a pattern in the half bath and got vetoed by my wife. I forget what the cost is, but it wasn’t that much compared to tile. Might have been $5 a square foot.

1 Like

I don’t remember what he said it cost, in pennies or epoxy, but i know it was surprisingly cheap lol

Nothing crazy but I built new birdhouses to replace some old ones and to give a few to friends.

28 Likes

goofy little tri clamp sploof idea I had

9 Likes

Great thread idea. I’m always working on new stuff. Currently 3D printing waterproof cannasters for bud. Locking device on lid seals and keeps waterproof. Latch that allows you to keep it in your boat or jetski. Tabs allow for personalization of up to 6 letter words. Holds much more than 2 grams, can pack a quarter if you’re handy

Currently being used by professional BASS fisherman in FL.

6 Likes

And for reference, the American flag is 18 cases of beer by itself. I forgot how much effort I put into that table. Not to mention time to drink and money to buy. Those tables probably cost me 400 bucks in parts, 800 in resin and 5000 in beer.

7 Likes

Stop smoking man… That shiet does wonders :stuck_out_tongue:
Great man! Great post…

Slap on a NDVI on the drones and go to the fields…

1 Like

Whatcha think the big one is for :wink:

1 Like

Meticulous and squeaky clean…

I just love me some gl(ass) like that. Nice of yoh to share! :+1:

1 Like

Ok. Saw the price tag for a dab rite. Fuck that. As normal I think I can make an RPI replacement.

plus

plus

The thermocouple isn’t probably the exact one I’ll be using, that one is way overkill for what I need but it’s the same type at least.

Held in place by

which will output to

The idea is that I can program it as a work in progress. Step 1 is just simply mirroring the info from the probe to be put up on the screen, Step 2 is to add an alarm to alert you when it’s ready. Considering a small breadboarded speaker with an obnoxious sound.

kthxfuckyoutheresmyidea

10 Likes

The alarm to tell you when it’s ready is a fantastic idea, I can’t tell you how many dabs I’ve wasted by turning the nail on with product in the bowl and forgetting about it.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hold up I have one issue with this plan. What happens when you knock over the thermocouple and it’s pointed at your cold desk?

2 Likes

Damn that’s nifty!! Yeah that’s exactly what I’m looking to make pretty much minus a larger, prettier display! The thermometer (or thermocouple) seems to be a bit under the 700 range so does it shoot out an overload value when freshly heating then ‘gets to business’ when back in normal temp ranges? Either way, you knocked that fucker out of the park!!

It probably won’t be, i’m pretty meticulous about my dab station. It’ll be on a heavy base that’s going to be oriented vertically for my slurper. But having said that, a toggle switch for any sort of sound based cues is probably a good idea just in case

ITS BEGGING FOR A PROPER THERMOMETER

2 Likes

DIY food grade tumble trimmer. Makermotor reversible kit for driver, switch, and motor. Motor spins at 100rpm. #35 Chain and sprockets, 10 teeth on the motor sprocket and 25 teeth on the tumbler sprocket, so the tumbler spins at 40rpm.

Machine itself

grade

Netting on-

This nug is out of a pound that was trimmed in 4 minutes, needs the crow’s feet stripped and a couple swipes of detail work but looks pretty good IMO.

15 Likes

Dabsketball?

1 Like

Where, how much
I’m just interested, I don’t own firearms, only hand-arms(ie knives)

1 Like

anyone 3D print a CPC rig?

2 Likes

That is a dope set up man. I have been hand trimming for weeks because I feel machine trimming wastes too much. Thanks for sharing.

Chase

3 Likes

that looks cute and you could bring it anywhere

1 Like