Description: Solventless
Price/MSRP: $30k
Current location of item: Oakland CA
Estimated lead time: 0 days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty:

@SubstituteCreature

3 Likes

$30,000 for a fucking jacketed washing machine!? Fuck me!

10 Likes

Dude for real! Last I heard the Osprey came in at 20k and could run 21kg of FF at a time! 6kg less a run and 10k more for the ticket!

5 Likes

I can’t see anything having to do with a jacket actually. I think this is just a spinny ice bucket with an LCD screen and a thermo probe.

8 Likes

I think so - either way holy fucking shit, at this point it’s just more cost efficient to do hand washes with modified power tools

4 Likes

Bicycle powered. Get ripped while you wash.
How many people here have a piece of gym equipment that they bought with all the best intentions but never use. I think if those same machines made hash they’d be using it on the reg!

Did we just make a million dollars?

8 Likes

Dude when I lived in Boston even though I had 2 cars you were far more likely to catch me on my road bicycle - that is an absolutely reasonable idea due to the basic motions that any hash machine does. Nothing fancy. If anything the only ‘tricky’ part would be figuring out the gearing so while you’re pedaling it can reverse the direction of the blade(s) to really shake up the nug and snap off that SWEET SWEET SUGAR all the more efficiently.

3 Likes

That’s just a different workout section. Hold on one sec I need to call the homies over at Peloton. Get some trainer vids made up. Keep it interesting. Imagine the trainer pumpin you up. “Yea! Make that money!” “Gotta move that ass to make that hash!” Back forth back forth break those trichs yea!” “Don’t stop now there’s still some juice left in those bags! Pushhhhh!!”

10 Likes

Or you could open a ‘cycling gym’ and just have all the cranks hooked to a mechanism in the basement! At peak capacity we could have 50 blades spinnin`!

9 Likes

Hahahaha…harness the energy of 100 spin class members

4 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is a bike necessary on a centrifuge?

Interested

Why top loading? You need so much water… front load tech for the win.

Is this still available??

No it’s gone