Soft, Runny Distillate

My starting material is always different. I use same set of brokers so it’s not totally random

My material is always stable hence my confusion.

It’s double passed neon sun yellow with no bleaches. It gets me high without adding terps.
I just want to sell these 6 liters and move on. I can’t wait weeks I’ll go out of business.

Worse case it’s CBD? How much does a liter go for? I have no idea

$1000-$1500 hot (thc laden) cbd distillate

2 Likes

Agreed.

Is that possible to achieve if I did the extraction? Either it’s hemp or not, yes? Hemp is less that .3 if I’m right?

Obviously testing would sort this all out. It’s sucks such a long lead time on results.

Once CoA’s arrive you’ll have a better idea on how to get rid of it. Wether it’s for a CBD edible or tincture or ratio cart. Plenty of avenues!!

1 Like

ive only seen soft at room temp thc distillate when it contains around 1/3 or so of cbd. i typically see it with high cbd 1:2 or 1:1 type strains or ive heard but never seen NEEM oil coming over in distillate potentially making it runny?

what does it taste like if you dab it?

I put in pen with no terps and it doesn’t really taste like anything

it tastes like already vaped weed. Like from a vaporizer

did you get high off one dab hit? its more than likely high in cbd or another runny cannabinoid. if NEEM codistilled it would taste like some shit

1 Like

Yes. But I didn’t add terps. Usually if I dab or smoke on really yellow oil I’ll start to get paranoid. I’m not. I’m just bummed the hell out.

that may or may not mean much but CBD coupled with THC can cause a calming effect the opposite of a paranoid or head only high. i mean you might have to take a heavy hit on this batch if you cant get analytics ran.

Well if you know a buyer, DM me. I have 6.5 liters I usually do like 5-7 liters a week, no problems. It’s been a rough year with the Honeycutt nonsense.
This is the only time this has ever happened. It was very nuggy super fresh supposedly came from same farm. Hand trimmed too

Disty should taste or smell like anything

Run a lab test on it. If its at least 90%thc, and not hot (full of pesticide), I’ll take 1. Sheet, I’ll take 2@3500 each

4 Likes

Congrats dude!

1 Like

Ok. I found a Lab that will do same day analytics (for a hefty fee) near my home.
Sample is already dropped and I’ll know before 5pm pst

I’ll update for sure.

5 Likes

That’s how you do it man let the lab results do the talking when you get them in

2 Likes

Idk whats in that but man its some pretty distillate!! I am working with a 70% THC cap in my state and I would lovveeeee If I could make some potent distillate of that viscosity LOL

Our CBD distillate is pretty hard also, not runny like this. So I’m not sure it’s CBD.

Results are in.

It’s CBD 84%
THC 7%
93% total cannabinoids

4 Likes