Soft, Runny Distillate

At 68-70f I was digging into my jar and pieces shot EVERYWHERE like glass

The pic above in the bottle is about 60c held sideways about 30 sec

I smoked some unterped and definitely felt something, I already dabbed but I know you donā€™t feel CBD

Ur good whatā€™s it like at room temp

It will move at 60c

1 Like

Check your vacuum depth with a Guage. If youā€™re not getting a deep enough vacuum your fractions wonā€™t cut properly.

3 Likes

I have an Edwards 30. I know I am go deeper but my gauge reads under 100 micron about midway through body. The same with every fraction

This is the first itā€™s happened

Itā€™s a shame, it came out so beautiful.

100 micron is great

If youā€™re monitoring depth and below 100 micron I would definitely listen to the advice already given and see if there are some other cannabinoids or isomers in there.

Congrats

1 Like

Haha weā€™ve been together 10 years with two kids! Iā€™ll remember your warning! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do!

Iā€™m not a large lab so this definitely hurts

3 Likes

Excellent color!

3 Likes

Iā€™d be willing to be there some cbd in there

3 Likes

Like a high CBD strain? I extracted myself it never left my lab. I guess I could have been duped with hemp but Iā€™m smoking it so I donā€™t know.

eat 300mg of it thatā€™ll tell you if its thc :joy:

I think there might just be other cannabinoids or compounds in there (that may be the make up of what is in the nug) that are making it soft, I looked back on my thread and the soft stuff I tested was 85 and 87% d9 but I know it was super soft. I would still consider that good distillate 85% d9thc is like standard distillate. These days Im happy with 85%d9thc and at least 90% total cannabinoid

ya either high minor cannabinoids, or it could have been seeded and have some seed oils that were co extracted. I have had some that test in the 90% delta 9 and not being completely stable.

Wanna buy some? $3500 a liter :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Honestly I was thinking about eating some. Too much stuff going on I wouldnā€™t be able to even get my haircut

1 Like

Didnā€™t notice any seeds. We did the ETOH extraction. Iā€™m going to go relook at the biomass

Iā€™ll take 1@3500

Lol

3 Likes

Sure. Iā€™m in SoCal inland empire can deliver within the 5 counties. Can arrange transport for other as well.

Iā€™d test your starting material if you havenā€™t done so before. I see this in CBD refinement. At room temp THC distillate is rock solid.

1 Like