So where is the 2021 planting season opening thread? I wanna steal planting technology!

All jokes aside… A new season becons… We had a terrible weather for spring and plantings are gonna be commenced throughout the mid north EU zone.

Spain probably has 3 feet tall bushes allready! :slight_smile:

Let us know how your doing take a photo of the filed and keep a timelapse of 5 photos per season if possible share.

I love to see big fields and small gardens ( no one incriminate themselves cause we do not suport crime, or NDA breaches that might cause someone to loose theyr job).

I support horticulture and agriculture at its best, and its lovely to see someone do good within a certain time span.

Also might help eachother out if problems arise on the field, cause its plants not recipes and SOPs…

If someone wants to share a grow SOP… (the real kind, you are ofcourse welcome and revered by us all probably.)

Hopefully there will be bountyfull rewards and manier memorable field image time encapsulations.

Go cultivation team!

1 Like

There’s a lot of information here:

3 Likes

Missed that… Should we merge or something :)?

Nah, I think @Pupparoo also has a good 2021 thread. Why not make this your awesome 2021 grow journal?

4 Likes

Well I do have a couple of nice farms thst I visit regularly…

But we just started planting these few days…

We have actually grows in several climates from Alpine to Mediterranen, but sadly the groups dont work togehter, although it would be an immense strategic alliance.

If I’m the only one posting I kindoff brush off as a pompous prick wouldnt you say? At least I feel that way :slight_smile:

I dont own any fields (yet) , becase I live in the city, but I see and help alot of people and different techniques and mentalities to achieve their best with the given situation.

So when I post a field it will be for educational purposes , that was acctually the plan all along, thnx for the crop steering :slight_smile:

" I wanna steal planting technology!"

Are you a Chinese spy trying to steal American intellectual property.

Nahhhhh just kidding.

1 Like

Me bi lil dingy lingy lingy ling… .

I watched the cannacribs and freezed every frame and analyzed it so the cat was out of the bag a while ago about greenhouse and indoor implementations :)… Purudue uni has a nice project with larry smart leading it, ver nice persob indeed, a real professor and forward thinker.

But sure if someone shares somwthong new allways im into “implemwntation”.

Sadly I live in a more regulatory envoriment when it comes to cannabis than the USA, so for example spinosad is out of the question.

Just BT and thats it bro, those who only use that know how “effective” it is… making that economicall viable on 1-20ha is a bit farfetched,when in the end the biomass is in your shed waiting for a buyer…

Were trembling every day when the Ostrinia has its cycle over here…