So we gave up on isolated terpenes, looking for hemp terps that have COAs attached that show the percentage breakdown of each terpenes in the blend

I got about 8 different companies hemp derived terps and I’ve yet to get a single one that was outright gross. Not even a neutral like it’s alright 5/10 kind of smell. Nope nothing more then maybeeeee a 3/10. And that was all 4 of us at my lab agreed. So I just gave up. People can make botanically derived strain specific ones that aren’t exact but atleast are pleasant and tasty. Maybe I just got bad ones but after the 5th or 6th conpany we just gave up trying to go the hemp route

Hey Siosis, I have some questions about setting up an ethanol lab in MA, would you be willing to hop on a call with me to discuss?

My email is tom@smallaxema…com

Thanks!
Tom

@anon14087681 ended up sending me another bottle to replace the first one. The first sample probably had leaching.

The replacement sent to me was in a proper container, and didn’t taste like mouthwash. It tasted piney and peppery with an extremely bitter aftertaste. It would probably be good blended with skunky terps, as it is missing the muskiness of the other hemp terps ive seen

6/10 because the aftertaste is mad bitter

I won’t be selling it, but for those interested in non-myrcene dominant terps, this might be for you

1 Like

Did you find what you needed?

We got hemp Terpenes, with COA

what is the price that hemp derived terpenes normally have xL.?
GREETINGS

Hundred percent pure pristine, clean Terps

Absolutely no Botanicals or any other contaminants added

Sample packs available limited availability

Exotic terps:

1. Alaska Diesel
  2. Gelato 33
  3. Afgooy Kush
  4. White fire OG
  5. Afghan skunk
  6. Ice Cream Cake
  7. Durban Poison