So we gave up on isolated terpenes, looking for hemp terps that have COAs attached that show the percentage breakdown of each terpenes in the blend

Can you message me?

Steam distilled from hemp. 2 strains.

Dark container is red bordeaux, other 2 are Chardonnay that was harvested at 2 different times. Very high myrcene.

Approx. 300L

#terpenes

Can I get small samples?

Samples are available. These are 100% single strain distillations. All hemp was grown on our farm. They are stored in glass gallons in a dark temperature controlled room.

Starting to get some 3rd party feedback on our terp samples. This is from @Skippy1Nut

24 hour cure notes from me: the merlot presented as the more pleasant when opened but after 24 hours in solution and spread has taken on a ‘minty’ character NOT unpleasant just distinct; the bordeaux now the more attractive as the sourness has married into a more funky aroma.

Experiential notes from others: of the bordeaux: Heavy, relaxing

We will be sending out more samples next week. DM if you would like a sample.

1 Like

Extracting more Turpenes: berry blossom. From here to filtering then into cold storage.

4 Likes

We have them! Just Dm’d you Siosis

2 Likes

We have some of the finest hemp terps on the market. Have been making water clear quality for over two years now.

1 Like

I will no longer be purchasing samples of hemp terps from people. I tried this stuff called “Recovery” from fufil manufacturing, and it tasted terrible. I tried them in 5 and 3% concentrations with thca, and I did not like them one bit. It tasted like straight up mouthwash, and they really talked it up.

1/10

I found that everyone that has shit talked steam terps couldnt back ip their words.

This stuff here was alright, (MERLOT) I would say it is a step below “cherry limade” and a step above futura.

The taste was fruity, followed by grassy, followed by sour

5/10

Ive been adding myrcene terps from Industrial Hemp Farms to some of my other non myrcene dom blends with good success but definitely interested in trying out any myrcene dominant blends out there to compare. Hoping to eventually find something thats a little fruity followed by earthy humulene and mycrene finish.

Suver cured at least a year

1 Like

Do you have a website to find your terps?

All hemp terpenes are about 50% myrcene lol so you’ll have it easy.

Cryo treatment test on our terpenes, really clarified them beautifully.

2 Likes

Against my better judgement, Covid Cabin Fever I‘m sure, put four drops of Berry Blossom terps into 1.5oz of vodka (right out of the freezer), gave it a stir, let it sit for a couple minutes, then cautiously tasted it. Having a second one, it was really tasty, particularly the aftertaste. Next up I think the Red Bordeaux in a good añejo. Hate to sodomize good tequila that way, but it’s that or go back to making Bio char…

3 Likes

Reviews are finally starting to come in on our terps. Samples are available on request.

Reddit

Review of OraiPrime’s Terps

I came across OraiPrime’s posts here while on my search for delicious Terps. They answered all my questions and we talked a bit of shop. Whereas my previous experience shopping for terps has been, the terp vendor compliments their mixing skills and replies with minimal responses. Very fast shipping time-frame to get to me.

Each was sampled in a brand new ceramic SPRK cart @ 2.5v in a Yocan Uni Pro. 10% Terps + rest 96% Disty. Primed for approx 20 hours. No diluent or anything else added. And for the sake of review I waited til the day after making the carts and have not consumed any food, drink or hemp today.

Merlot 8/10 - Has a nice green plant taste in the front, which I like. I mixed these yesterday and afterwards was doing yardwork… And as I was clipping branches from citrus trees, I kept getting similar green whiffs in the air. Some may think “why the hell would you like that green taste” but it reminds me of a plant/tree that is/was alive! And not dead & dried out. It also has a nice floral flavor which I expand on later with the DTv4.

Also getting hints of that edible taste. I don’t know the word to describe what causes that taste. Possibly Myrcene? But all edibles have that very distinct flavor to me. I dig it.

Berry Blossom 8/10 - First thought, less green flavor. It has a nice floral flavor that doesn’t go crazy like the soap at grandmas house. If you’ve tried Berry Blossom hemp flower, you’ll recognize the taste immediately. At times it almost wants to taste like a hint of liquorice , ever so slightly.

Red Bordeaux - * Placeholder * Waiting for more carts

In the banger I did a cold start and must have went too hot because it did have off flavors that don’t come through in the cart. So I loaded some of the Merlot mix in my DTv4/HubbleBubble with temp set to 381F and it remained a beautiful floral flavor that was more flowery than I pick up from the cart. It tasted so damn good in the DTv4.

In regards to entourage effect - I was starting to feel like entourage effect brought on from terps was just hocus pocus. As I have an array of carts made at any given time. And switching between them provides no noticeable difference. But I almost want to say I feel something different coming off these terps that botanical terps just do not provide. Not going to be shouting it from the rooftops, but will certainly keep an on that.

$0.02 - I enjoy these very much. When I first hit it, the 10% terps did give my nose a slight irritation but only for the first pull. Would probably go down to my usual 7.5% blend next time. There’s no noticeable impurities or boof floating around in the bottles. Kelly is very professional and a pleasure to talk shop with. I look forward to seeing what terp cultivars come from OraiPrime! Thank you Kelly, much love for the opportunity to sample these.

https://imgur.com/a/FSRfFm2

1 Like

I have the Incredible Hulk Terps, they are unique and special in my opinion. Different flavor then most reminiscent of blueberry pie in a piney forest with a surprisingly complementary pineapple overtones, all held up by undertones of hops

Extracted from fresh flowers in the field to capture the higher lighter Terpenoid compounds

The profile is myrcene dominant but to be honest with you they give me a very uplifted feeling. If I had to pick one myrcene dominant it will be this one

It’s perfect for blending, mild no offensive notes flavors and complements other Terps very nicely

Currently have about 200 L in stock stored in our third level slinger verified laboratory in Oregon
$2000 to $1100 per liter

I just heard from a pretty reliable source that there may be bans on botanical terps coming down very soon, so true cannabis/hemp terps like these will be in very high demand and the price will reflect

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like