SMOORE hiring a research manager to investigate entourage?

Honestly, it has been a long while since we did. The ones we tested a while ago ran pretty hot.

We are pretty weak in the disposable department and getting a bit of a late start due to our concerns about the wastefulness of disposables in general.

What’s your honest feedback on them?

This can be done just like sex testing. Give me a flavor, I find the gene then test your seedling plants to say if it’s got the gene to make x flavor.

1 Like

RE: Disposables - We have seen a BIG uptick in their usage over the past 6 months or so. We have had to make quite a few software upgrades and custom hardware to accommodate all the crazy form factors seen. Keeping our machines compatible has been quite the effort, but we are managing.

While I am 100% on the ‘disposables are wasteful’ bandwagon, the fact is markets are demanding them.

One of our customers actually started a recycling program in MA to help offset some of the drawbacks. While not 100%, it is absolutely a step in the right direction.

Several vendors have been tackling these issues, but quite honestly we have seen the most rapid product development from @ciliconofficial addressing these concerns. Our customers have been providing a lot of feedback on their products and so far results have been exceptional.

I have always been hesitant to recommend hardware vendors, but in this case we have been collaborating with @Cilicon and their team is top-notch. The hardware is excellent, and their responsiveness to concerns and feedback is lightning fast.

3 Likes

I don’t think cilicon has figure out either I still have a lot of issues with cilicon hardware

2 Likes

Cillicon is a sales and marketing channel of ALD from our understanding.

We would rate ALD as one of the more focused groups that have invested a great deal of time learning the finer nuances of cannabis extracts over the years and has stayed committed.

I believe they learned a lot previously with their partnership they had with iKrusher who established a lot of local sales channels.

We would agree they are one of the better disposable manufacturers out there. Not great, but better than average. Think they also learned a lot from Stiiizy.

1 Like

Not to derail the thread too much, but I have to say that finding the gene(s) responsible for a specific flavor profile is going to be much more complex than sex testing. Sex testing is one gene with a clear trait (male or female). Where as terpene profile is going to involve lots of genes and their expression levels, as it isn’t just the presence or absence of a certain terpene, it is the relative concentration of many terpenes. Unless you are looking for like one off flavors like menthol, which might be a little easier to track, but something like “OG flavor” is going to be pretty complex.

4 Likes

Don’t comment on the things you don’t know. Like you did back in 2020, you visited our office and begged for the newest products and professional technical knowledge training. As you mentioned, at least we dare to explore the new disposable category and provide great products to our partners and cannabis communities. For us, it is better than being a copycat by copying CCELL’s design and technologies and facing severe lawsuits. We both understand you want to make some noise on the market, especially on future4200, since your team is not only weak on product development and creativity, but you only have this way to release your bad mood because Alex abandoned you by taking away AVD. By the way, we are happy with our relationship with STIIIZY; STIIIZY is a great cannabis brand on the market. Also, iKrusher is a great partner as well. Believe me, a brand counts on actual product development and technologies rather than bluffing around and crying on the internet. Do some real things, stop crying in every post.

2 Likes

I have had my differences with @AVID here and very openly I might add.

But holy fcuk you came on very strong! @ciliconofficial

1. ALD being one of the oldest Vape manufacturers in China you have failed miserably to innovate or create a really hot or successful vaping product.

2. You have been absolutely horrible in what you guys did with iKrusher. Seeing the demand they created with their customer base including the likes of Cake your entire sales department spammed the entire internet to let everyone know how you guys manufactured those products and simply made few cosmetic changes and provided those devices landed up to a $1.30 cheaper compared to iKrusher.

3. You absolutely have tons of issues with 2g carts. Your disposables too granted you guys do serious volume but @VapeJet might not be aware how tons of his customers use a combination of flavorless terps or “o” to thin out liquids so your disposable don’t clog or take other measures to make things work.

4. Don’t dispute the first 3 points

5. Chill out I am a master distributor of multiple brands that use your hardware or have used your hardware. I was also a master distributor of iKrusher. I myself own least 6-8 companies that were spammed by you guys with pricing majority of all your big early customers were iKrusher customers whom you gave a over a $1 price break.

Facts. Constructive discussions and opposition to a subjected can be stated in a better manner than what you did!

Take the high road @ciliconofficial don’t dispute the above and learn from this.

PS: In the interest of being fair and transparent I did lose couple of customers that combined buy at least 600-800k units per month from ALD due to their price when they switched from iKrusher to ALD.

In fact I got couple of them back recently where they are paying a Premium for Smoore disposables now and switching.

7 Likes

We were actually complimenting your factory! :laughing:

But that’s ok, you don’t have to agree.

The REAL AVD is AVEO

1 Like

That is what slightly triggered me you did in fact say something good about them and just for the record if I wasn’t very clear in my post earlier I disagreed with your high opinion of them :rofl:

But I will agree to disagree with you nicely…

5 Likes

As far as I known, Ikrusher has their own factory in China since 2021.

@Fullceramiccarts why do you think they now have their own factory? What made @ciliconofficial stab their respective partner in the back?

Let @ciliconofficial list their biggest D8 brands and let’s simply google to see who these brands were using before making the switch to them

4 Likes

Cake is not cooperating with them any more, Kik is one of their biggest customers now

I wonder how long that will last :thinking:

1. We don’t care whether our vaping products are successful or not. The fact is that we bring the cannabis vape to another story. BTW, Cilicon is independently operating.

2. Distribution is another story to compare with manufacturing. We integrate all the sectors from initial research, product development, and marketing. As a master distributor, you may need to confirm with David about the agreement. LMAO

3. Talking about 2g carts, please remember who is the first to use button press and duair technology to fix it. Check the pattern.

4. This is an open forum and opens for all the discussions. Keep the “fuck” word to your manner.

5. If you have any concerns plz talk to iKrusher and a lawyer is a better way.

classic,so what do you care if you don‘t mind me asking?

5 Likes

This many replies to an ad that probably asked for inbox / email is :triangular_flag_on_post:

Proceeds to read now* xD

Oh christ. A more vocal user posting an ad. Respecc for trying.

1 Like
  1. I am in complete agreement you don’t care about the quality of the products you produce for vaping or cannabis related.

2. I have been to your factory and I’m very familiar with the work you guys do there. I stand corrected you didn’t dispute the fact almost all of your early customers who were big D8 brands were stolen from iKrusher. A poor agreement doesn’t mean you guys aren’t full of shit and used others hard work to get a head start.

3. Fix what problem? Pre-heat button is a massive failure and your hardware has so many issues. I sell it. I know it.

4. Talk to a lawyer! This is indeed an open forum that is indeed meant to be constructive and informative. It didn’t require a childish response from a brand that is trying to come across as a professional set up. Perhaps learn from this but you don’t worry I will do my best to keep the record straight.

5. I don’t need to speak to anyone find a very respected member of this community. I will name drop and confirm and validate my claim that within the next 60 days I’m expected to produce half a million units that you will not be producing because those clients have switched from you to Smoore through me.

You see me being worried? Nope…not at all and these clients are only those who committed to making a change just recently.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: shot ya self in the foot on that one!!!

4 Likes
  1. LMAO, when did we say that 'we don’t care about the quality? I am saying that we are not evaluating success as simply sales revenue. We just care about whether our products and solutions are creative or not coz the market itself and customers would prove it.

2. We welcome u to visit our manufacturing bases again. The question is that if we don’t have an agreement and solid partnership with iKrusher, then what’s the result? LOL. The best way for a distributor is to distribute great products and help iKrusher to increase its market share. TW.

3. About the Pre-heat button product, you may need to evaluate your supplier(NOT iKrusher) again lol. Do you need some extra samples from iKrusher then?

4. LOL. All of your goods from China then. Sell it or quit it.

5. Smoore is a respectful peer lol. It is your honor to be distributing their products.