SMOORE hiring a research manager to investigate entourage?

Who’s got the best disposables?

1 Like

They deffinitly still make the best cartomizers today.

The ceramic ones from @Ascent are my current favorite

They all come clean now? No more black speck bull shit in every cartridge?

The ones I got were all individually sealed and clean as far as I could tell with my eyes

Nothing comes close to the disposables being built by Smoore. While my opinion can be biased however I like to think I am fair in my assessment. Being a master distributor for a handful of D8 brands I have sold 100’s of thousands of units from basically all the major manufacturers.

I was also a iKrusher distributor and companies I am invested in also have worked directly with ALD.

In my opinion Smoore stuff is least 20%-40% better compared to other disposables in the market

3 Likes

I have never had issues with packaging but I source my packaging from the US. I think the issues you mentioned have to do more with smaller clients who are looking for generic packaging.

Considering the amount of CCELL cartridges sold and knock-offs available it is hard to imagine why the packaging options are limited.

I personally use the cart farmer and have multiple cart farmers in our facility and you know that. Thank you for training us on how to use them. I recently had a couple of my client’s switch to AVURT cartridges which are made by for us by Smoore which are filled using cart farmers by many of our clients but capped via a capping machine. All this under 3 minutes.

As I have been busy with the construction of our new warehouse and our 3pl related facility I had been away but I am thinking about posting a video here about how we were able to close 15000 cartridges under 3 hours the other day with two girls who had never filled or capped the cartridges ever before with the 3rd person just pouring the oil into the filler. This was using a Chinese 100 cartridge filler at one time and capped.

I do feel using a similar machine to the shark is a bit of a headache for folks who do not have technical expertise within their teams or the know-how on how to open and fix broken or bent needles if anything goes wrong.

In my opinion and my experience, my last 4 customers all use cart farmers to fill but cap the 100 cartridges using the Chinese cappers. I have another client whom I had gotten from here who is looking to switch…I believe does about 30K carts a month…will fill using the cart farmer but cap using a machine…takes less than 50 seconds to do this no need for arbor press etc.

3 Likes

I agree to a large degree that Smoore is very resourceful and it took me a while to understand when they made some of these divisions. I feel I had a lot to do with getting some key people to understand over many months and years how big truly the D8 market was and the numbers involved.

Being a distributor we add value and a lot of Chinese companies never truly realize this including AVD. This is something we have debated before. AVD itself dealt with lots of brands and when I had originally contacted AVD for a distribution opportunity I was told off pretty much because they didn’t see the value.

We have exchanged messages here and I believe in my heart what happened between you and AVD was wrong and you shouldn’t have had to give up all that. When you started your new brand I inquired about the price and I also spoke to a couple of my large customers who had also asked or gotten prices from you.

I just didn’t see the value I would add as a distributor to a brand in which I would invest a lot but get very little returns but I never complained.

As I had been working with Smoore I choose to spend a lot of time looking to resolve the biggest issue most people had…trying to cap the god damn things.

After spending lots of money, resources, and even more adjustments after I thought I had a perfect solution…we now have a solution in which many of my large co-packer customers can’t imagine going back to using what they were using.

I am seriously thinking about selling off all my other hardware and simply sticking to Smoore stuff at this point. If after all your issues are resolved with them and you truly have a better product if I see there is a proper distribution channel designed within your brand…I would love to work with you in the future.

4 Likes

Im talking about the way hamilton, 3winn, and jupiter ship vapes, in blister packs.

Your products are a good example of what Im talking about. You took the same press tops that ccell offers in blister packs and put them in pre-racked jigs that allows the filler to use them to their full potential, for less.

The 5 ccell distros have had the same cartridge design for years and never thought of doing the same thing. They claim to be experts, but never thought of improving the actual filling process.

2 Likes

Too many defects for me

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thumper Dumper

I tried that 9 years ago, nobody wanted it then and I doubt anyone wants it now lol

So if someone could explain how genetics combine to generate a terpene profile so as to recommend in a scientific manner which ones will yield a flower that is both high yielding and creating the most synergistic flavor/efficacy profile, so you avoid popping thousands of seeds and blind breeding… that wouldn’t seem valuable to you?

2 Likes

That’s what flavor chemists do. They can tell you which acids to use, or mixes or things like encapsulation so you create the proper acidity, mouth feel, and sweetness to support the favor profile.

1 Like

I’m saying that I created a cannabis framework for that, partnering with a company that does that for many of the major beer+wine+tea+tobacco companies - no cannabis company or investor wanted it. It’ll inevitably be in demand at some point, but I’d guess that it’ll be a few years

I’m obviously excluding adjacent cos like Napro, Phylos, etc

1 Like

Just ahead of your time it seems.

The FDA will mandate testing on these substances. Someone will have to pay for it.

1 Like

Why don’t you contact us asking for free sample for test again. The clean issue is century ago that we already fixed out

2 Likes

I have purchased any from you guys in a long time because of the dirty cart issue. Glad to hear it’s been worked out. I’ll reach out when I’m ready for a sample. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

We have yet to really find a great disposable in the market.

Clogging, spitting, burning, etc.

Until a disposable can perform at the same consistency as a quality 510 cartridge, they are a menace to the world due to the wastefulness they represent.

Have you tried the smoore disposables?