Smokeable Flower for Sale East Coast

Anyone looking for smokeable flower? We have 500# machine trimmed from 2019. Clean state COA below .3% total THC. CBD between 11 and 15.3%. Full panel COAs.
Strains available: Lifter, 5x5 x Cherry Blossom, T1 x Cherry Blossom, Midwest.

Show some pics of it cleaned up

2 Likes

No price?

1 Like

That’s how it sits. It was run through a twister.

How long did you harvest it after that clean state COA? Got any COAs on the product as it sits with current moisture content? Also a price per lb would be great. Not the best trimmed stuff I’ve seen but I’m sure if it’s cheap enough it could be a good pre-roll come up for someone

I run a trimming service with 2x twister t4’s and 2x centurion pro’s. If you ever want dial in help, shoot me a dm. My buds look like hand trim with minimal loss of weight.

5 Likes

@ Demontrich I’m not the farmer, work just tossed this at me and asked me to sell it but thanks for the offer. I’ll pass it along to the farmer who is a friend.

1 Like

Harvest was within 2 weeks of testing as per state requirements. I have recent COAs that includes moisture content. We’re asking $250/ #, orders over 100# we can negotiate. Open to offers for whole lot.

That’s overpriced. Drop it to like 100

1 Like

$250/#

Is that an offer?

Do you mind posting your full panels and the current COA with the moisture content.

2 Likes

We do not post our COAs on public forums. I will send them along to any interested buyer early in the process. The moisture from the 4 tests range from 11.9 to 13.9.

They are being stored with Desicare moisture packs in each bag.

1 Like

What im interested in is the cannabinoid content post cure (specifically d9). Its common place to post COAs and redact sensitive info in MS paint or something similar.

The reason i want to see the d9 post cure is that your state tests that were taken 2 weeks prior to harvest are going to show significantly different T numbers.

1 Like

Nobody’s going to buy it without seeing a COA first, and realistically your looking at less than 100 closer to 50/lb for this. Which isint bad if you are growing it by the acre and just bucking it down tbh

My guess would be it’s hot if you trim it and that’s why it is as it sits

4 Likes

Will you PM me the COAs then

I’d be glad to help. It just setting up the pitch properly with a level.

3 Likes

Thats not trimmed, do u mean bucked?

3 Likes

Sure, you can call it bucked if you’d prefer.

1 Like

Here are redacted copies of the COAs that some were looking for.