Smokeable Flower for Sale East Coast

Your orig post says less than .3 total thc

2 Likes

All of the words are important. " Clean state COA". The state test COA shows <.3% total THC.

exactly. Ive purchased #s of better looking flower for 90 recently

1 Like

yeah so thats hot, and badly trimmed. Ill buy 2# for 50 each

4 Likes

Can you elaborate on that for me, as I am clearly uneducated on the subject?

If I were to pick up a few lbs before you posted the COA and the description stated less than .3 total thc, I would be pretty bummed to find out itā€™s way over, maybe at my own fault though

As far as Iā€™m concerned, for transportation/ sale purposes, the COA from the state test is the one that determines whether itā€™s legal or not. State testing procedure is not the same as our testing procedure. Other people will have a different opinion and are welcome to it.

1 Like

Now we see why you were so hesitant to share those COAs lol thatā€™s hot hemp my dude. Not an opinion thing, it just is

6 Likes

For now in some states D9 is what they are still going by not TTTC. Your COA should still represent the current condition of your flower. No one buys from a pre harvest COA.

This is some grade A tom foolery.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? These COAs are less than a month old?

Okay so this is why i brought up the question in the first place.

If i understand, what your saying is you think this is federally legal b.c the sate test was below .3%. The flower you have is not below .3% thc in the REALITY. Okay so that behind us. This is a possible solution for you:

Be transparent when selling stuff. Your title is slightly misleading and thatā€™s why i asked a few questions.
If you have say, 100lbs of one of the cultivars, grind up a lb of it randomly from every bag you have it in. Blend the shit out of it and send it in for testing. The homogenized test of your bags MAY come in under .3% after everything has been homogenized. Then when you have a clean COA come back and explain that wehn the flower is ground up and homogenized with the leaves stems etc that it will be compliant. ]

OR

Just realize not a ton of people are going to care about the .6% or what ever you have there. The thing that bothers people is lack of transparency which makes them feel like they have been duped. Be forthcoming about what you have and donā€™t try and trick people into buying hot material. This could really screw over some one like an un educated mom and pop shop.

4 Likes

I in now way tried to dupe anyone, I would have sent them the COAs before any deal was done. I feel that having a state tests that shows below .3% total THC adds value so I mentioned that in the post. I completely understand that there are many different opinions about how to interpret the current laws and even which law applies when. Iā€™m not trying to change anyoneā€™s mind but supplied my opinion when asked. If someone foolishly tried to buy our flower without seeing the COAs I would insist they look a them first.

Iā€™m referring to this 1st post stating itā€™s below .3% tthc.
Thatā€™s misleading. Most everyone can get a pre harvest COA that is tthc compliant. If you are in a D9 compliant state on the east coast your best bet is to sell local. Do you have any of this flower trimmed up?

1 Like

Arguing with a hot hemp broker is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good at chess you are the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like they are victorious

11 Likes

I certify it as such

8 Likes

Lmao
@tom_foolery

Your gonna get LOTS of tags from me.

8 Likes

And then they just fly the fuck away like a fart in the wind :cat2: :thought_balloon:

1 Like