Smoke shop clerk stabs a robber

Did you see his friend get stabbed? no you didn’t! Do you know why? Because the mother fucker didn’t jump on the counter toward the clerk. So the kid didn’t get stabbed and died because he tried to pick up a couple of dollars worth of stuff he died because he came at the clerk and for all the clerk new only someone with a weapon would be crazy enough to come at him so he did what he had to do. Fuck the little bastard I hope he burns in hell for making his family feel so much pain and for causing so much pain to the clerk in his family.

8 Likes

This reminds me of a man who was murdered in a small town I grew up in… for his wallet containing only 5 freaking dollars. Left a wife and 3 young kids behind who never got the chance to know their dad. Cause a thief wanted a quick come up outside a gas station. Five dollars…. Wtf, I still pray for that family

6 Likes

Once a violent encountering starts and you are holding a knife you have to completely eliminate the threat because you do not know what weapon they are in possession of which is why I would assume he was holding on to the little fucker. If you was in possession of a standoff weapon such as a firearm that might change my opinion ever so slightly.

1 Like

He could have just stayed where he was, allowed the dude to run away, then call the cops.

Or, stab the guy one time, not a dozen. That was a big-ass knife.

I know ppl won’t agree, and that’s fine. But that was 100% unnecessary. The clerk is going to see prison for this, I bet. And for what, at most, $100 worth of merch? What an excellent reason to fuck up two lives.

1 Like

No once you start stabbing the guy and you do not know what weapon they possess if you stop you are likely to get yourself killed

7 Likes

The poor thief didn’t deserve that🤦‍♂️. It would be a miscarriage of justice if the law abiding citizen didn’t have to pay to feed his assailant. We should probably let the perpetrator sue the victim for his injuries….

14 Likes

The guy was a few feet away from him and escalating a robbery. Allow him to run away? That’s a pretty retarded take…

It’s not a videogame, if he stabs him one time there’s a great chance it just makes the guy angry and if he did have a weapon he would for sure have used it.

9 Likes

There was no violent encounter; they were just grabbing shit and running out the door. The clerk ran over and attacked the dude!

I hope none of your sons, nephews, brothers, or friends make a bad life decision and end up dead over a few bucks.

1 Like

No… the guy JUMPED OVER the counter and the clerk defended his space. He didn’t go chasing the guy that ran, he kept his eyes on the guy who stayed. Once the guy jumped over, it’s reasonable to assume he feared another escalation that could have threatened his life.

14 Likes

Some people here speak as if they have never seen any real violence in their lives. The world is not all sunshine and rainbows. There’s some evil motherfuckers out there and some of those evil motherfuckers are getting younger and younger every day. In the incident of potential extreme violence the person acting and connecting first is the one that gets to go home alive and that’s the rule of thumb.

10 Likes

If you’re robbing a store, I don’t care who it is, you have bad intentions!!!

6 Likes

If he just robbed the store he would still be alive but he jumped on the counter closing the distance and signaling to any reasonable human being of impeding extreme violence coming their way and that was the “go signal” for the poor clerk

5 Likes

Firstest with the mostest is the bestest.

1 Like

So don’t escalate the situation.

And I’m not anti-violence. I have a 2nd-degree black belt in a street fighting martial art. I have trained for years in street combat (not silly cage matches). I’ve been in many fights with humans, and I even once fought a big dog that was killing women.

The point is, that the clerk was the attacker.

/done with thread

Edit: You know what they say about making assumptions

1 Like

Second degree black belt is freaking awesome… If you’re fighting in a ring in real life unless you’re freaking Superman and you can move faster than the speeding bullet and you better fucking act when someone jumps at you on the counter

2 Likes

All I can say is “not today”…. They didn’t steal them fake mothership glass today.

7 Likes

Lol!!
2nd degree black belt in street fighting martial arts lmao

6 Likes

I spent a few years in federal prison and me being a Jew I couldn’t “run” with the AB’s (Aryan Brotherhood). Me being white I couldn’t “run” with the blacks. Not Hispanic so that left them out which when you look at the big picture left me completely by myself on the yard with a thousand men. Trust me in prison there are predators and there are prey and I am not pray. If you think I am a person that would freeze and not act when violence comes my way you are a fool.

4 Likes

Since everybody here is about self-defense. Fieldcraft Survival puts on some awesome courses pertaining to these scenarios. Bullshit federal govt is classifying then as a violent extremist group

7 Likes