Smokable CBD Hemp 200$lb + shipping

Hello all…

I’ve got around 75lb of machined trimmed CBD flower left from the 2019 harvest. The strains, Wife and Cherry came from RuBi Hemp Solutions. All their clones come from tissue cultured mother stock. The Wife came in @13%CBD and the Cherry finished @14% CBD.

Sold a few thousand dollars worth threw this forum alone. So far all customers are very pleased with the process & product.

Price is 200$ per lb or 100$ per 1/2lb, buyer pays the shipping. For single or 1/2 lb orders the shipping is an additional 21$ for anywhere in the US.

I ship USPS because they agree not to interfere with Hemp shipments as long as I include all the required documentation.

Feel free to email me @ SoilFarms@icloud.com I only get two notifications per day via the forum and don’t want to leave anyone hanging.

Check out my Instagram Soil Farms if you want to see pics and videos of the 2019 crop.

7 Likes

I purchased some a few weeks ago and couldn’t have been more pleased with the professionalism throughout and the product was fantastic. Two thumbs way up for the seller!

3 Likes

Thank you bro!

Are pesticides are used on the crop, if so which ones?

Thanks

No pesticides or herbicide used at all.

I do use Method One PPS, an essential oil product to prevent bug infestation.

Here’s a link that describes in detail what exactly Method One is, as well as ingredients.

Any pics of the buds?
How did it tastse and smell

Tastes & smells great, the Wife I prefer for smoking.

As far as pics, there all listed above in the original post. There’s a link to my Instagram where theres videos and pics of the 2019 crop, growing and finished.

2 Likes

My initial purchase was 1/2 pound of each, Cherry on the left and Wife on the right. Admittedly not the best photos. Cherry is my preference, smell is amazing and taste is really good (especially the second rip oddly enough). Wife is a little more pleasing to the eye and has bigger buds overall, but personally I think it tastes better than it smells. I enjoy smoking both.

The first photo shows the vacuum sealed bags, COA’s, and a nice cover letter to authorities in case of package interception.

After a recent session with the Cherry, I decided I had to have more and ordered a pound and a half more of it along with another half pound of Wife.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get this stuff to canada ?

Sure, I’ve already shipped to Australia. Let’s add Canada to the list!

Just thought I’d throw out there that I can vouch for @SoIL_Farms. He has been excellent with his communication. Sent him the money and I had tracking the next day. I will update within a few days when I get my hands on the flower.

I currently have a half pound of each on the way.

2 Likes

can second that @SoIL_Farms is legit. Pack arrived quickly, flower looked good for the $. Although now my store still smells like dryer sheets, which were in the box :confused:

overall very happy

1 Like
  **Hello All** **Price Update**

The Wife” now 180$ per lb, and has a popcorn like consistency.Video of the remaining Wife product

“Cherry” Still 200$ per lb with a good mix of large to small buds.Video of the remaining Cherry product

My original post is too old to edit, and I wanted to update everyone on how much of each strain is left.

———————————————————————————————

There is plenty of Cherry left, however the Wife I’m running low on.

Thinking it’s time to start charging 180$ per lb for the Wife. Because I don’t have any Wife medium/large buds to mix in. I would describe the remaining Wife pounds as a Popcorn like consistency.

I’ve uploaded videos of each strain, showing exactly what’s left and the size of the nuggets.

Thank you all so much!
-Dru

How much was that Triminator? Looks like it does a great job

$2,500 shipped, it was new.

I really like it, easy to clean. But if you have a larger trim job I recommend their larger models.

1 Like

Cool thanks man looks like quality. Smoke looks fantastic too

1 Like

Thank you!

just got my 1/2 lb of wife and 1/2 lb of cherry. good stuff!! looks good, smells good, smokes good, and it was well packed.

2 Likes

Anytime, thank you!

Everything arrived safely!

Very pleased with the product so far. Will update as I dig into it a bit.

2 Likes