Smokable CBD Hemp 200$lb + shipping

Nice!

1 Like

Loved the Wife also. and it’s to bad you only have popcorn nugs left as I would love 10+ lbs of it in good sized nugs. I can also vouch as well for soil farms as a great person to do business with.

Is there any left? How dry is it

Did it successfully land in Canada? I might be interested in some!

Sure, I still have some of each. Good moisture left in them still.

I had an inquiry about some shipped to Canada, but shipping was 50$ and the person hasn’t yet pulled the trigger.

Not sure where you’re getting your numbers from but first class USPS to Canada should be less than half of of that.

Domestic should be 9 bucks for priority not $21.

Id like to see you ship a bulky lb from usa to canada for $9 lol. Not happening.

Cant even ship it within the same city for that price get real

1 Like

Half of $50 is $25

$9 domestic

Get real

You can definitely ship a 1lb (let’s say 1.5-2lb tops after all the plastic/cardboard) for less than ten bucks in the US using USPS priority mail. Not $21. You can ship the same package to Canada for about 22 dollars, not $50.

1 Like

Yea, but all that packing supplies adds up and this is just a dude. He has to take time to vac and box and drive to the post. And a first rate priority box that can fit 2lbs is definitely bout $20. I charge an even $10 s&h for lil terp sample packs even though they are only 8.65 at the post. That covers my packaging and keeps things simple. Similar to @SoIL_Farms (which I just smoked a j of his cherry. Very nice for the price). Just one dood tryna help out the peeps.

Keep on keepin on Soil! Much obliged for the flower! My momma is Lovin it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s 21$ for a medium flat rate box anywhere in the US. These are just facts, I ship them every week. This also includes signature for delivery and insurance for the total amount of flower purchased.

Only cheaper option is to buy my own boxes and that will only save a little under 2$ total.

Same flat rate box to Canada is 49 dollars and some change. I don’t set the shipping prices, USPS does that. Here’s the image of the shipping cost to Canada that I sent to a potential customer on the 21st of last month.

pictures or its not real

1 Like

Thank you again, I’m glad you’re enjoying it!

lol wonder why people complain about stuff they can look up in 30 seconds.

1 Like

There’s your problem… you’re buying flat rate boxes. There are free priority mail boxes at the post office. Same exact size they just don’t say flat rate on them. They are priced by weight so you’d be paying under $10 for the same 2 business day shipping.

Adding signature required is an extra $2.65. Shipping insurance up to $100 is already included.

You are wrong, you don’t know what you are talking about…

THOES ARE THE FREE BOXES THAT I USE… YOU DONT BUY FLAT RATE BOXES, THEY ARE FREE!!! I CAN GET MY OWN BOXES, BUT I HAVE TO BUY MORE THAN I NEED AND IT ONLY SAVES A LITTLE OVER 1$. LIKE I ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOVE!

THE FREE 100$ INSURANCE ONLY COVERS 1/2 LB. MOST OF MY CUSTOMERS BUY ONE OR TWO LB… THATS 200 OR 400$ WORTH OF INSURANCE. YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENCE AND CONTINUE TO FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ASSUMPTIONS.

PLEASE GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE…

1 Like

I mixed a lb of “wife” into 3 lbs of thc trim and extracted it.

Tasted great!

My wife and I really enjoyed the cbd:thc ratio

4 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear that. Thanks for the positive feedback!

What did the extract look like

Check your DM sir!

1 Like