Slanger Verification Post | Show us what you got!

There is no security being offered by you or the site for the buyer on sales here by any tier of “slanger” regardless of whether you have visited their site or merely accepted their money.

I could see it. It seems official and important outwardly.

Your process has “verified” guys like this as “level 3”: @Stevesgoodsonline

I don’t doubt he has seen great value from the “process”.

Other dudes have been much more vocal in their displeasure with the “process”… won’t throw out names but they are public.

6 Likes

FWIW from an outsider, these are all levels of people labeled “slangers”. If you’re not expecting some likelihood of shady bullshit, it’s kinda on you lol. Obviously reputation and word of mouth is worth more if you trust the mouth the word is coming from, but for lots of the uninitiated, better to be buying a cheap kg from someone who at least has a profile to get flamed on F4.2k than someone who doesn’t :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Exactly like @SidViscous said. Atleast here, those that have been verified, can be held accountable to some extent.

Future4200.com has become the industry standard, and most the folks here have crossed paths a time or two. The marketplace isnt perfect here, but it beats every other.

The verification process is more of a filter than anything. If I buy something from a level 3 here, I know several things from the start.

1. They’re likely the decision maker in their company. Or atleast one of.
  2. They have a real facility and license
  3. They are confident enough in their product to pay the fees and jump through the hoops.

While it may not be guaranteed I’ll be happy with my purchase, atleast there is a set of standards to filter out the Chad’s and Brokers. Especially the Hemp Brokers. Blehhhh. I hate hemp brokers.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Have you ever clarified what it takes to lose verified slanger status?

5 Likes

If you don’t leave feedback no one will know what your experience was

3 Likes

That’s exactly why every time I see Steve has posted, I’ll show this.

Screenshot_20210716-224425_Samsung Internet

5 Likes

No, but maybe this…

3 Likes

@Future its obvious, he is doing this for SEO.

Not that bad of an idea, honestly.

He could careless about the forum’s response, other than a MASS RESPONSE

3 Likes

Well if that’s the thread that makes it to the top of the Google algorithm idk if it’s a good thing lol

9 Likes

That is exactly why I’m baffled, but I’m 100%… on that’s what he is aiming fo. :clown_face: :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

When you going to be in sourthern oregon next ? Need to get my level three while we are on topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just flag all the spam posts. He’ll get silenced like all the other spammers and will have to re-earn his verification

3 Likes

Quite possibly this week, waiting on Marcel to tell me to come down to Eugene for the GLG art coin pull

8 Likes

The what?!?

10 Likes

There’s a starship in every garage my friend. I’ve got an invite with your name on it

6 Likes

Marcel and Jessica are coming to our little thing tonight. So excited!!

3 Likes

Sterling, thank you for sharing! That is awesome. They look so beautiful and green!

We planted 15000 of mostly fruity petals this year.

Thank you,
Steve

What you got bro?

Guys that have legit facilities? Did you not see my pictures? What facility you got bro?